KendoReact Chart Overview
The KendoReact Chart renders a wide range of high-quality data visualizations including panning and zooming, export and styling options.
The following example demonstrates the Chart in action.
The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components from the KendoReact Charts library are identical. To learn how to use the Chart and the rest of the components from the package, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Charts guide.
- Data binding—You can bind the Chart's data series and category axis to arrays and datasets of objects.
- Rendering modes—You can configure the Chart to render its graphs as Canvas (bitmap) or SVG (vector graphics).
- Export options—The Chart allows end-users to export the graphs as image, PDF, and SVG files.
- Panning and zooming—End users can intuitively focus on specific chart ranges by panning and zooming the Chart component.
- Appearance—You can use various configuration options to set the Chart's dimensions and adjust the displayed range. Additionally, you can choose between the three gorgeous KendoReact themes.
- Globalization—The Chart has built-in globalization features allowing you to create applications that can be used all over the world.
- KendoReact Chart Events—The variety of events that the Chart generates allow you to customize the component's behavior.