Angular Scheduler Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler provides options for scheduling and displaying events in different views and supports events editing, time zones settings, and recurrence rules.
The Scheduler event calendar is built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get a high-performance control which integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
Angular Scheduler Example
Angular Scheduler Key Features
The Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Scheduler library as well as develop new features to it.
By default, you can provide arrays of objects for the Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler to display its events. The Scheduler event calendar also provides options for using its built-in data binding directive, apply manual data binding, and more. Read about binding the Angular Scheduler to data...
The Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler enables you to create, update, and delete its events. You can apply an extensive set of editing options such as using an external form event editing and Angular reactive forms for editing, applying the built-in editing directive, providing custom edit forms, and more. Read about the editing settings of the Angular Scheduler...
The Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler supports various event views and you can set the component to display events for days, weeks, and months, to render a weekly summary of events in a table format, and more. Read about the views of the Angular Scheduler...
The Scheduler event calendar provides full built-in support for showing events in different timezones plus additional configuration options such as setting a fixed timezone for an event. Read more about setting the timezones of the Angular Scheduler...
In the Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler, you can display recurring events on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis, and also set exceptions for these rules. Read more about the recurring events of the Angular Scheduler...
You can also customize the toolbar of the Scheduler by declaring templates and setting their context as well as using the built-in Scheduler components and toolbar services. Read more about customizing the Angular Scheduler toolbar...
Out of the box, the Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler allows you to easily export its content in PDF. Read more about the PDF export of the Angular Scheduler...
The Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler provides sets of configuration options for customizing the display of its elements such as event, slot, header, and agenda templates. Read more about using the templates of the Angular Scheduler...
The Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler supports globalization to ensure that it can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Scheduler supports rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the globalization of the Angular Scheduler...
The Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes. Read more about the accessibility of the Angular Scheduler...
The Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler supports a number of keyboard shortcuts which allow users to accomplish various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Angular Scheduler...
Trial Version of Kendo UI for Angular
The Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
Support and Learning Resources
- Scheduler Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler
- API Reference of the Scheduler
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Scheduler Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base