Kendo UI for Angular ProgressBar Overview
The ProgressBar displays and tracks the progress of a task, and supports multiple label formats, horizontal and vertical orientationas well as rendering in different directions.
The following example demonstrates the ProgressBar in action.
- Value and ranges—The ProgressBar enables you to set a value or a range of values as well as to indicate the progress of an ongoing task.
- Disabled ProgressBar—You can use the configuration options of the ProgressBar to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Orientation—The ProgressBar provides options for rendering it horizontally or vertically.
- Direction—You can use the ProgressBar configuration to reverse its direction.
- Custom label—The ProgressBar enables you to render a label displaying the progress status of the task and delivers options for setting its visibility, formatting, and position.
- Animation—The ProgressBar provides a number of settings for configuring its animation behavior such as enable or disable the animation, set its duration, and more.
- Appearance—The ProgressBar provides a number of options for styling its appearance such as defining its width and height, and more.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular ProgressBars provide globalization options.