Angular PDF Export Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular PDF Export component allows you to export any content to a PDF document.
The PDF Export is built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get a high-performance control which integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
Angular PDF Export Example
Angular PDF Export Key Features
The Kendo UI for Angular PDF Export component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests ongoing efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing PDF Export component as well as develop new features to it.
The PDF Export component allows you to embed specific fonts in the exported PDF document to match the content appearance in the browser. Read more about the embedded fonts functionality of the PDF Export...
You can also limit the image resolution of the embedded images and SVG documents in the file exported by the PDF Export component. Read more about the image resolution functionality of the PDF Export...
The PDF Export component provides an option for disabling the exported hyperlinks in the generated PDF document. Read more about the disabling hyperlinks functionality of the PDF Export...
Scaling of Content
Furthermore, you can scale the content of the PDF document that was generated by the PDF Export component. Read more about the scaling of content functionality of the PDF Export...
Repeated Table Headers
The PDF Export component enables you to render recurrent table headers on each page. Read more about the repeated table headers functionality of the PDF Export...
The PDF Export component provides a number of options for managing the generated multi-page content in PDF such as preventing the page-split, specifying page templates, and more. Read more about the multi-page content functionality of the PDF Export...
With the PDF Export component you can generate PDF content, which is otherwise not visible to the user during the PDF export itself—for example, company logos, contact details, and more. Read more about the hidden content functionality of the PDF Export...
Styling of Content
The PDF Export delivers a number of settings for styling only the exported content in the generated PDF document. Read more about the styling of content functionality of the PDF Export...
When using the PDF Export component, you can set the exported PDF files to open a Print dialog immediately after they are opened. Read more about the auto-print functionality of the PDF Export...
Trial Version of Kendo UI for Angular
The Kendo UI for Angular PDF Export is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular PDF Export, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
Support and Learning Resources
- PDF Export Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular PDF Export
- API Reference of the PDF Export
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- PDF Export UI Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base