Kendo UI for Angular BottomNavigation Overview
The BottomNavigation component allows the user to navigate between primary destinations in an application. The component consists of items with text and icons, which offer a navigation element.
The following example demonstrates the BottomNavigation in action.
- Items—The BottomNavigation allows you to specify a collection of items and enables you to define their content and content flow.
- Appearance—You can also use the predefined settings for applying different styling options to the BottomNavigation.
- Position—The BottomNavigation enables you to specify its position in relation to the page content.
- Templates—The BottomNavigation provides options for customizing the appearance of its items.
- Routing—You can utilize the Angular Router service and use the BottomNavigation as a navigational component.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Navigation components provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The BottomNavigation is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The BottomNavigation supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
- BottomNavigation Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Navigation
- API Reference of the BottomNavigation
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- BottomNavigation Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base