Angular Navigation Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Navigation components provide easy and intuitive page navigation.
The Navigation components are built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get high-performance upload controls which integrate tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
Each Kendo UI for Angular Navigation component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Navigation library as well as develop new features and controls to it.
You can customize the appearance of the Navigation items by displaying icons or images, or by changing their colors. Read more about the BottomNavigation appearance...
The Navigation components allow you to specify their position in relation to the page content. Read more about the position modes of the BottomNavigation...
You can utilize Angular Router and use the components as a navigational component. The Router enables you to load modules which act as root modules for specific paths. Angular Router loads separate modules for separate components and bootstraps the components. Read more about the routing of the BottomNavigation...
The Kendo UI for Angular Navigation support globalization to ensure that each Navigation component can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Navigation components support rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the globalization feature of the Navigation components...
The Navigation components are accessible for screen readers and support WAI-ARIA attributes. Read more about accessibility support of the BottomNavigation...
The Kendo UI for Angular Navigation components are part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Navigation, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Navigation
- API Reference of the Gantt
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Kendo UI for Angular Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base