Kendo UI for Angular ContextMenu Overview
The ContextMenu displays a hierarchical list of items in a popup.
The following example demonstrates the ContextMenu in action.
- Data binding—The ContextMenu provides configuration options for binding it to an array of objects.
- Items—You can instantiate the ContextMenu items by initializing them as item components and then use their corresponding properties.
- Opening—You can change the event on which the ContextMenu component opens.
- Target—The ContextMenu enables you to configure its target to various values and also allows you to filter these targets within the container for which the component will open.
- Orientation—You can render the items of the ContextMenu horizontally.
- Using with data-bound components—The ContextMenu can be used with other data-bound Kendo UI components such as the Grid, Chart, and TreeView.
- Templates—You can customize the content of the ContextMenu, its items, and the content of its items by using templates.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Menus provide globalization options.
- Keyboard navigation—The ContextMenu supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
Support and Learning Resources
- ContextMenu Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Menus
- API Reference of the ContextMenu
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- ContextMenu Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base