Kendo UI for Angular Stepper Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Stepper visualizes the progress of a process by dividing the content into logical steps.
It enables wizard-like workflow and supports multiple step types, linear flow, step validation, templates, and more.
The following example demonstrates the Stepper in action.
- Types—You can display each step of the Stepper as a circle indicator, a text label, or a combination of the two.
- Appearance—The Stepper enables you to customize the appearance of its steps, for example, to display icons as indicators, add custom text inside the indicators, disable steps, and more.
- Validation—The Stepper allows you to implement validation logic and render a success or an error icon for previous steps.
- Linear flow—You can override the default linear flow of steps and enable the user to access all stages of the process.
- Orientation—The Stepper enables you to arrange its panes horizontally or vertically.
- Templates—You can apply templates to display custom content and customize the appearance of the Stepper indicators, labels, and steps.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Layout components provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Stepper is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard Navigation—The Stepper supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
- Stepper Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Layout
- API Reference of the Stepper Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Stepper Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base