Kendo UI for Angular StackLayout Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular StackLayout allows you to easily align vertically or horizontally multiple elements in a stack.
The following example demonstrates the StackLayout in action and also showcases other Kendo UI for Angular components such as the ButtonGroup, Avatar and Card components.
- Orientation—The StackLayout enables you to arrange its content horizontally or vertically.
gapproperty allows you to set gaps between the inner elements of the StackLayout.
- Alignment—You can control the alignment of the items in the StackLayout based on the X and Y axes.
- Nested StackLayouts—Nesting StackLayouts is supported to build more complex layouts.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Layout components provide globalization options.
- StackLayout Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Layout
- API Reference of the StackLayout
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- StackLayout Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base