Kendo UI for Angular Splitter Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Splitter divides the web page into sections and allows the user to control its layout.
The following example demonstrates the Splitter in action.
- Orientation—The Splitter enables you to arrange its panes horizontally or vertically.
- Pane settings—You can control the behavior of the Splitter panes and set their dimensions, resize and collapse them, and more.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Layout components provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Splitter is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The Splitter supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
Support and Learning Resources
- Splitter Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Layout
- API Reference of the Splitter
- API Reference of the Splitter Pane
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Splitter Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base