Kendo UI for Angular Splitter Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Splitter divides the web page into sections and allows the user to control its layout.
The following example demonstrates the Splitter in action.
- Orientation—The Splitter enables you to arrange its panes horizontally or vertically.
- Pane settings—You can control the behavior of the Splitter panes and set their dimensions, resize and collapse them, and more.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Layout components provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Splitter is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The Splitter supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.