Kendo UI for Angular PanelBar Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular PanelBar displays hierarchical data as a multi-level, expandable component.
To describe its items children, the PanelBar enables you to nest them as
PanelBarItem components or
to set the
The following example demonstrates the PanelBar in action.
- Data binding—You can bind the PanelBar to an array of
PanelBarItemModelobjects from a local or remote data source.
- Items—The PanelBar provides a number of configuration options for its items such as setting their titles and disabled state, rendering icons and images next to them, and more.
- Expand modes—The PanelBar supports the single, multiple, and full expand modes.
- Templates—You can apply templates to instantiate the PanelBar items and customize its styles.
- Animations—You can control the expand and collapse animations of the PanelBar.
- Routing—The PanelBar can utilize the Angular Router in this way enabling you to use it as a navigational component.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Layout components provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The PanelBar is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The PanelBar supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
- PanelBar Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Layout
- API Reference of the PanelBar
- API Reference of the PanelBarItem
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- PanelBar Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base