Kendo UI for Angular GridLayout Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular GridLayout allows you to easily arrange its contents in rows and columns, forming a grid structure. It is based on the CSS Grid Layout system, which allows setting the specific row, column and size of each item.
The following example demonstrates the GridLayout in action.
- Items—The GridLayout enables you to control the size and position of its items.
- Rows and Columns—To configure the appearance of the GridLayout, use the
- Gaps—Customize the spacing between the rows and columns of the GridLayout by setting its
- Alignment—You can control the alignment of the items in the GridLayout based on the X and Y axes.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Layout components provide globalization options.