Kendo UI for Angular Drawer Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Drawer is a dismissible navigation panel in responsive web applications.
It also enables the user to change the content of a specific section of the page.
The following example demonstrates the Drawer in action.
- Display modes—The Drawer provides overlay and push expand modes as well as a compact mini view.
- Interaction modes—You can set the initial expanded state of the Drawer and then change it on demand by using the available API options.
- Positioning—The Drawer enables you to specify its position with regard to the page content.
- Templates—You can apply custom styles to the Drawer by using templates for its collection of items, header and footer, and other elements.
- Routing—The Drawer can utilize the Angular Router in this way enabling you to use it as a navigational component.
- Hierarchical Drawer—Even though by design the Drawer works with a flat structure of items, it provides options for hierarchical data navigation.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Layout components provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Drawer is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The Drawer supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
Support and Learning Resources
- Drawer Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Layout
- API Reference of the Drawer
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Drawer Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base