Kendo UI for Angular FloatingLabel Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular FloatingLabel enables you to provide a floating label functionality to focusable form controls, which could be Angular components and HTML input elements.
The following example demonstrates the FloatingLabel in action.
- Association—You can apply a floating label functionality to Kendo UI for Angular or other Angular components, or HTML input elements.
- Optional text—The FloatingLabel enables you to toggle a chunk of text, which indicates that a form field is optional.
- Styling—With the FloatingLabel, you can set custom CSS styles and classes on the actual label element.
Support and Learning Resources
- FloatingLabel Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Labels
- API Reference of the FloatingLabel Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- FloatingLabel Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base