Kendo UI for Angular RadioButton Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular RadioButton is a directive which enables you to style
input type="radio" elements.
The component allows the user to create multiple inputs with separate values which are tied to a single model value by sharing the same
name attribute. It supports all regular <input type="radio"> HTML attributes and Angular bindings.
The following example demonstrates the RadioButton in action.
- Forms support—You can use the RadioButton both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Labels association—The RadioButton provides approaches for associating it with an HTML
- Disabled RadioButton—You can use the configuration options of the RadioButton to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Required RadioButton—The RadioButton provides options for setting it as required.
- Debouncing value changes—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to implement a slight delay before they accept a new input value.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs provide globalization options.