Kendo UI for Angular RadioButton Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular RadioButton is a directive which enables you to style
input type="radio" elements.
The component allows the user to create multiple inputs with separate values which are tied to a single model value by sharing the same
name attribute. It supports all regular <input type="radio"> HTML attributes and Angular bindings.
The following example demonstrates the RadioButton in action.
- Forms support—You can use the RadioButton both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Labels association—The RadioButton provides approaches for associating it with an HTML
- Disabled RadioButton—You can use the configuration options of the RadioButton to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Required RadioButton—The RadioButton provides options for setting it as required.
- Debouncing value changes—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to implement a slight delay before they accept a new input value.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs provide globalization options.
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the RadioButton, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
Support and Learning Resources
- RadioButton Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Inputs
- API Reference of the RadioButton
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- RadioButton Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base