Kendo UI for Angular NumericTextBox Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular NumericTextBox enables the user to edit and submit specific numeric values by typing or by using the spin buttons.
The following example demonstrates the NumericTextBox in action.
- Restriction of user input—Ypu can use the NumericTextBox settings which enable you to control the user input such as restricting the length of the fraction, setting value ranges, and more.
- Formats—The NumericTextBox provides formatting options for its input value and supports all date and number formats provided by the Kendo UI Internationalization package.
- Predefined steps—You can use the configuration options of the NumericTextBox to define the step which the component uses to increase or decrease its value.
- Forms support—You can use the NumericTextBox both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Spin buttons—The NumericTextBox enables you control its spin buttons which allow users to increase or decrease the value with a predefined step.
- Disabled NumericTextBox—You can use the configuration options of the NumericTextBox to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Read-only NumericTextBox—The NumericTextBox provides an option for overriding its default active state.
- Debouncing value changes—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to implement a slight delay before they accept a new input value.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The NumericTextBox is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The NumericTextBox supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
To keep its value, the NumericTextBox uses the