Kendo UI for Angular ColorPicker Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular ColorPicker enables the user to select and submit color values.
The ColorPicker is designed to replace the
<input type="color"> HTML5 tag which is not widely supported in browsers.
The following example demonstrates the ColorPicker in action.
- Views—The ColorPicker provides options for configuring the way its popup is rendered and displays a gradient, palette, or a combined popup view.
- Controlling the open state—The ColorPicker enables you to configure the open state of its popup.
- Forms support—You can use the ColorPicker both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Customizing the ColorPicker—You can enable the user to choose whether to render an alpha slider and an alpha input in the ColorPicker.
- Disabled ColorPicker—You can use the configuration options of the ColorPicker to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Read-only ColorPicker—The ColorPicker provides an option for overriding its default active state.
- Debouncing value changes—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to implement a slight delay before they accept a new input value.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The ColorPicker is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The ColorPicker supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.