Kendo UI for Angular ColorPalette Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular ColorPalette renders colors by using color presets (sets of predefined colors) or by implementing a custom color palette.
The component is independently used by the Kendo UI ColorPicker for Angular and can be directly added to the page instead of rendered in a popup.
The following example demonstrates the ColorPalette in action.
- Color presets—The ColorPalette delivers predefined color palettes as a faster and easier configuration approach.
- Forms support—You can use the ColorPalette both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Customizing the ColorPalette—You can enable the user to choose whether to render an alpha slider and an alpha input in the ColorPalette.
- Disabled ColorPalette—You can use the configuration options of the ColorPalette to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Read-only ColorPalette—The ColorPalette provides an option for overriding its default active state.
- Debouncing value changes—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to implement a slight delay before they accept a new input value.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The ColorPalette is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The ColorPalette supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.