Kendo UI for Angular Skeleton Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Skeleton helps developers to speed up the initial page-load time by displaying a simplified preview of the content.
This preview acts as a placeholder for the content while it is loading, and, at the same time, the user gets a general idea about what will appear on the page.
The following example demonstrates the Skeleton in action.
- Appearance—The Skeleton delivers ready-to-use, predefined sets of styling options for modifying its shape and animation.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Indicators provide globalization options.
Support and Learning Resources
- Skeleton Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Indicators
- API Reference of the Skeleton
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Skeleton Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base