Kendo UI for Angular SVGIcon Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular SVGIcon is a component for displaying SVG icons and fully supports 500+ SVG icons delivered by the Kendo UI for Angular suite.
The following example demonstrates the SVGIcon in action.
The SVGIcon provides support for a number of styling options for setting its color, size, and rendering behavior, and also a predefined list of SVG icons.
Support and Learning Resources
- SVGIcon Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Icons
- API Reference of the SVGIcon
- SVGIcon List
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- SVGIcon Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base