Kendo UI for Angular RadialGauge Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular RadialGauge represents values on a circular scale.
The following example demonstrates the RadialGauge in action.
- Scale ranges—The RadialGauge provides options for highlighting specific value ranges on its scale by assigning them different colors.
- Multiple pointers—You can highlight multiple RadialGauge values by rendering multiple pointers in the component and then independently customize each pointer.
- Scale options—The RadialGauge provides options for customizing its scale such as changing the start and end angle, the appearance of the label and ticks, and more.
- Export options—All Kendo UI for Angular Gauges deliver a set of built-in options for Image, PDF, and SVG export.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Gauges enable you to set their dimensions, implement a resizing feature as well as defining their color.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Gauges provide globalization options.
Support and Learning Resources
- RadialGauge Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Gauges
- API Reference of the RadialGauge
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Gauges Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base