Kendo UI for Angular Window Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Window displays content in a non-modal HTML window which can be moved and resized.
The following example demonstrates the Window in action.
- Title—The Window provides configuration options for displaying a title as well as customizing the content of that title.
- Visibility—Even though the Window is visible by default, you can still overwrite and control this functionality.
- Initial focus—The Window enables you to set different elements as focused upon its loading.
- Action buttons—To further customize the Window, you can use the available approaches for displaying its action buttons.
- Dimensions and resizing—To control the size of the Window, the component provides specific configuration options for setting its height and width as well as allowing users to resize it.
- Positioning and dragging—You can specify the position of the Window and also allow it to be moved by dragging.
- Minimizing and maximizing—The Window provides title bar commands which enable the user to minimize and maximize the component when needed.
- Angular service—You can also create the Window dynamically by using the Angular service integration of the component.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Window is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The Window supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
Support and Learning Resources
- Window Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs
- API Reference of the Window
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Window Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base