Kendo UI for Angular Dialog Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Dialog communicates specific information and prompts users to take certain actions by interacting with an Angular modal component.
The following example demonstrates the Dialog—a feature-rich Angular modal component.
- Title—The Dialog provides configuration options for displaying a title as well as customizing the content of that title.
- Visibility—Like other Angular modal components, the Dialog is visible by default, but allows you to control this functionality.
- Initial focus—The Dialog enables you to set different elements as focused upon its loading.
- Action buttons—To further customize the Dialog, you can use the available approaches for displaying its action buttons.
- Dimensions—To control the size of the Dialog, the component provides specific configuration options for setting its height and width.
- Angular service—You can also create the Dialog dynamically by using the Angular service integration of the component.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Dialog is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The Dialog supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
Support and Learning Resources
- Dialog Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs
- API Reference of the Dialog
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Dialog Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base