Kendo UI for Angular TimePicker Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular TimePicker represents a time-list where the user can enter or pick time values.
The following example demonstrates the TimePicker in action.
- Disabled TimePicker—You can use the configuration options of the TimePicker to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Read-only TimePicker—The TimePicker provides a configuration option for rendering it in its read-only state.
- Time ranges—Within the TimePicker, time ranges can be defined by setting a start and end time value.
- Incremental steps—The TimePicker enables you to change the default step for increasing and decreasing the parts of its time values.
- Formats—You can control the format of the TimePicker by using its
- Placeholders—The TimePicker provides options for setting its input field and render a text hint or descriptions for its format sections.
- Incomplete date validation—The incomplete date validation feature of the TimePicker ensures that users do not accidentally leave a non-required field partially populated.
- Forms Support—You can use the TimePicker both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Integration with JSON—As the TimePicker works only with
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Date Inputs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The TimePicker is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The TimePicker supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.