Kendo UI for Angular DateRange Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular DateRange is a container for holding start and end date inputs, and a date range popup.
The following example demonstrates the DateRange in action.
- Selection of dates—The DateRange allows the selection of dates by linking its default popup with the MultiViewCalendar component with the help of the directives it delivers.
- Selection of date ranges—The DateRange uses the MultiViewCalendar component to provide a date range selection functionality.
- Popup options—The DateRange provides a number of options for customizing the popup such as controlling its visibility and animation, setting its alignment and position, and more.
- Auto-correction of date ranges—You can use the DateRange directives and enable the automatic correction of the selected date range.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Date Inputs provide globalization options.
Support and Learning Resources
- DateRange Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Date Inputs
- API Reference of the DateRange
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- DateRange Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base