Kendo UI for Angular SplitButton Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular SplitButton allows the user to execute a default action which is bound to a Button or to choose a predefined action from a drop-down list.
The following example demonstrates the SplitButton in action.
- Disabled SplitButton—You can use the configuration options of the SplitButton to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Icon SplitButton—The SplitButton enables you to display various types of icons including the built-in Kendo UI icons as well as FontAwesome and image icons.
- Popup items and templates—You can configure the SplitButton popup and popup items by visually enhancing their rendering and by using templates for controlling their content.
- Content—You can configure the content of the SplitButton by adding it between the opening and the closing tags and by setting its
- Data binding—You can bind the SplitButton to data of the primitive (strings and numbers) or of the complex (data inside objects) type.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Buttons provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The SplitButton is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The SplitButton supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the SplitButton, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
Support and Learning Resources
- SplitButton Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Buttons
- API Reference of the SplitButton
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- SplitButton Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base