Kendo UI for Angular SplitButton Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular SplitButton allows the user to execute a default action which is bound to a Button or to choose a predefined action from a drop-down list.
The following example demonstrates the SplitButton in action.
- Disabled SplitButton—You can use the configuration options of the SplitButton to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Icon SplitButton—The SplitButton enables you to display various types of icons including the built-in Kendo UI icons as well as FontAwesome and image icons.
- Popup items and templates—You can configure the SplitButton popup and popup items by visually enhancing their rendering and by using templates for controlling their content.
- Content—You can configure the content of the SplitButton by adding it between the opening and the closing tags and by setting its
- Data binding—You can bind the SplitButton to data of the primitive (strings and numbers) or of the complex (data inside objects) type.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Buttons provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The SplitButton is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The SplitButton supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
Support and Learning Resources
- SplitButton Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Buttons
- API Reference of the SplitButton
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- SplitButton Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base