Kendo UI for Angular DropDownButton Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular DropDownButton looks like the Button and when clicked, it displays a popup list with action items.
The following example demonstrates the DropDownButton in action.
- Disabled DropDownButton—You can use the configuration options of the DropDownButton to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Icon DropDownButton—The DropDownButton enables you to display various types of icons including the built-in Kendo UI icons as well as FontAwesome and image icons.
- Popup items and templates—You can configure the DropDownButton popup and popup items by visually enhancing their rendering and by using templates for controlling their content.
- Data binding—You can bind the DropDownButton to data of the primitive (strings and numbers) or of the complex (data inside objects) type.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Buttons provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The DropDownButton is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The DropDownButton supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.