Kendo UI for Angular QR Code Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular QR Code supports the popular Quick Response codes with a variety of settings.
The following example demonstrates the QR Code in action.
- Encoding and error correction—The QR Code supports different encodings and error correction levels.
- Overlays—The QR Code comes with built-in support for Swiss codes and image overlays.
- Configuration options—The QR Code provides fine-grained control over it's behavior and appearance.
- Rendering modes—You can also display the QR Code in a Canvas (bitmap) or an SVG (vector graphics) format.
- Export options—The QR Code enables you to export its contents to an Image (PNG), PDF, and SVG format.
- Validating values—The QR Code ships with a custom validator that can be used to check if a value is allowed for a given encoding.
- QR Code Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Barcodes
- API Reference of the Barcodes
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- QR Code Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base