Angular TreeView Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular TreeView includes a comprehensive set of ready-to-use features covering everything from filtering, node selection and rendering checkboxes to dragging and dropping of nodes and persisting the disabled and expanded states.
The TreeView is built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get a high-performance control which integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
The following example demonstrates the Kendo UI for Angular TreeView component in action.
The Kendo UI for Angular TreeView component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing TreeView library as well as develop new features to it.
The TreeView features built-in data binding directives, which enable you to work with various types of collections and help you visualize a hierarchical list. Read more about the data binding functionality of the TreeView...
The TreeView provides options for displaying only those nodes which meet specified criteria and for additionally customizing the filtering logic. Read more about filtering the TreeView nodes...
The TreeView supports a Load more button, which means that the component can render the next portion of data on demand. This approach boosts the performance of the component when it has to display a large number of nodes. Read more about the Load more button feature of the TreeView...
The TreeView provides built-in directives, which enable you to drag and drop nodes inside the TreeView Read more about the drag and drop feature of the TreeView...
The TreeView provides built-in directives, which allow you to select a single or multiple nodes either by using node checkboxes or clicking the nodes itself. Read more about the selection feature and checkbox feature of the TreeView.
You can visually customize the content of the TreeView nodes by utilizing the ready-to-use node template. Read more about the node template of the TreeView...
You can control which nodes to be expanded and collapsed or to render the nodes in their disabled state so that the users will not be able to interact with them. Read more about how to persist the disabled state and expanded state of the TreeView.
The Kendo UI for Angular TreeView supports globalization to ensure that it can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the TreeView supports rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the globalization of the TreeView...
The TreeView is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes. Read more about the accessibility of the TreeView...
The Kendo UI for Angular TreeView is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular TreeView, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular TreeView