Kendo UI for Angular Breadcrumb Overview
The Breadcrumb component allows you to navigate within a folder structure or web page and provides an easy way to navigate backwards by one or multiple steps.
The following example demonstrates the Breadcrumb in action.
- Collapse modes—The Breadcrumb enables you to specify the way its items will be rendered when their total width is larger than the width of the component.
- Templates—The BreadCrumb provides options for customizing the appearance of its items.
- Item appearance—The BreadCrumb delivers a set of options for customizing the appearance of its items such as adding an item icon, and more.
- Separator—You can use the built-in Kendo UI icons to change the default BreadCrumb separator.
- Routing—You can utilize the Angular Router service and use the BreadCrumb as a navigational component.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Navigation components provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Breadcrumb is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.