Kendo UI for Angular Dialog Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Dialog communicates specific information and prompts users to take specific actions by interacting with a modal dialog.
The following example demonstrates the Dialog in action.
- Title—The Dialog provides configuration options for displaying a title as well as customizing the content of that title.
- Visibility—Even though the Dialog is visible by default, you can still overwrite and control this functionality.
- Initial focus—The Dialog enables you to set different elements as focused upon its loading.
- Action buttons—To further customize the Dialog, you can use the available approaches for displaying its action buttons.
- Dimensions—To control the size of the Dialog, the component provides specific configuration options for setting its height and width.
- Angular service—You can also create the Dialog dynamically by using the Angular service integration of the component.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Dialog is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The Dialog supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.