The Kendo UI for Angular Charts provide high quality graphical data visualization options.
They include a variety of chart types and styles that have extensive configuration options. This flexibility allows you to quickly and easily create the exact chart you need to fit your specific requirements for functionality and appearance.
The Kendo UI for Angular Chart components are built from the ground up, specifically for Angular, so that you get high performance chart components that integrate tightly with your Angular application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
- Data binding—The Charts support the binding of their data series to arrays, arrays of arrays, objects, and observables. Beyond the actual series, other areas of the Chart, like the axis and labels, can all be bound to your data as well.
- Rendering modes—The Charts support two modes for rendering—Canvas (bitmap) and SVG (vector graphics). By default, the Charts are rendered through SVG. Switching between the two is as easy as updating a single configuration option.
- Export options—The Charts provide built-in support to save your Charts as an Image (PNG), PDF, SVG, and the Kendo UI Drawing format (useful for further processing).
- Panning and zooming—The Charts allow the user to interact with them by utilizing intuitive panning and zooming interactions. These functions can be easily enabled or disabled by setting the Chart options.
- Appearance—The colors of the Charts are normally picked up by the current Kendo UI theme, but each aspect of the Chart can be customized by theme variables or configuration options. Kendo UI for Angular delivers a set of popular themes including Bootstrap and Material, all of which can be easily customized with the Progress ThemeBuilder online utility.
- Globalization—The Kendo UI for Angular Charts support globalization and localization to ensure that the each Chart component can fit in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Charts support rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction, which can be set with a single configuration option.
The Kendo UI for Angular Charts are part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library–no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30 day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Charts, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.