We have .trdx reports that have text boxes set to Roboto font. In preview and when I run our application locally, it renders correctly the roboto font. When I run a report in our QA (and other) environments, most of the text boxes randomly are rendered as MS Sans Serif font.
I tried several things to get all text boxes Roboto,including setting the font in containing elements and copying the style from elements that are correct and pasting them into ones that are incorrect (in the Report Designer). I have also tried deleting the texts boxes that get rendered incorrect and copying ones that are correct and changing the text. This has the effect of shifting which text box is correct and which isn't. Like musical chairs.
Exploring the page source of the rendered html, it appears guid classes (names starting with "s") get set for each text box, some of them have roboto font, some MS Sans Serif. It appears totally random.