Hi Team!
I'm having the following exception throwed sometimes (I can't reproduce it consistently).
Is this a bug?
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.ResourceHelper.GetThemeLocationAttribute(Theme theme) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.ResourceHelper.RetrieveAnimationStoryboard(IAnimatable animatableItem) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.SelfDrawingSeries.ManageAnimationSettings() at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.SelfDrawingSeries.OnApplyTemplate() at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.ApplyTemplate() at Telerik.Windows.Controls.ItemsControlExtensions.GetItemsPanelRecursive[TPanel](DependencyObject control) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.ItemsControlExtensions.InvalidateItemsPanelMeasureRecursive(ItemsControl control) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.ChartArea.InvalidateSeriesMeasure() at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.Axis.UpdateRangeAndStep() at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.Axis.BuildAxisData() at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.AxisX.BuildAxisData() at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.Axis.UpdateAxis() at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.Axis.ChartAreaDataChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.ChartArea.OnDataChanged() at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.ChartArea.UpdateChart() at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.ChartArea.OnDataSeriesCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e) at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e) at Telerik.Windows.Data.RadObservableCollection`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e) at Telerik.Windows.Data.RadObservableCollection`1.RaiseCollectionChangedOnResume() at Telerik.Windows.Data.RadObservableCollection`1.ResumeNotifications() at Telerik.Windows.Data.RadObservableCollection`1.AddRange(IEnumerable`1 items) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.RadHierarchicalObservableCollection`1.AddRange(IEnumerable`1 items) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadChart.GenerateDataSeries(Object originalData, SeriesMappingCollection seriesMappings, ChartArea chartArea) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadChart.GenerateDataSeries(Object originalData) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadChart.Rebind(Object originalData) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadChart.NotifyCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e) at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e) at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.InsertItem(Int32 index, T item) at System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1.Add(T item) at MTB.View.OptionWatchContent.InsertRow(MTuple row) at MTB.View.OptionWatchContent.<ResetPlot>b__16() at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs) at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Thanks a lot!
Best regards,
Hi Team!
I'm having the following Exception throwed sometimes (I can't reproduce consistently).
Is there anything I can do to avoid it? Is this a known bug?
System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to return a TimeSpan property value for a Duration value of 'Automatic'. Check the HasTimeSpan property before requesting the TimeSpan property value from a Duration. at System.Windows.Duration.get_TimeSpan() at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.BaseChartItem2D.ConfigureLinearLabelAnimation(Storyboard storyboard) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.BaseChartItem2D.ConfigureLabelAnimation(Boolean shouldApplyAnimation) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.BaseChartItem2D.ShowLabel(Boolean shouldApplyAnimation) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.BaseChartItem2D.OnApplyTemplate() at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.BasePointMarkChartItem.OnApplyTemplate() at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.ApplyTemplate() at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize) at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.LinearSeriesPanel.MeasureOverride(Size availableSize) at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize) at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize) at MS.Internal.Helper.MeasureElementWithSingleChild(UIElement element, Size constraint) at System.Windows.Controls.ItemsPresenter.MeasureOverride(Size constraint) at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize) at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize) at System.Windows.Controls.Grid.MeasureOverride(Size constraint) at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize) at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize) at System.Windows.Controls.Control.MeasureOverride(Size constraint) at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize) at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize) at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.ChartPanel.MeasureOverride(Size availableSize) at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize) at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize) at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout() at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayoutCallback(Object arg) at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.InvokeOnRenderCallback.DoWork() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget) at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs) at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)Thanks a lot!
Best regards,
hi,
I tried to trigger the event ResizeCompleted on a Custom ganttask.
I found in the telerik manual (http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/wpf/controls/radganttview/features/drag-and-drop/dragdrop-custom-behaviors.html) the following event : ResizeCompleted(SchedulingResizeState state) – occurs when the resize operation has finished
When I try to use it in code, I got it like in the picture! It can't find the override event like explained in the manual.
Note: Using version '2015.2.728.40'
Hello,
I created a GridView that shows a List<object>, this "object" could be several types, all these types inherit from a same type. This base type has 3 properties:Key, Value and Icon.
Now I show my XAML
<telerik:RadGridView.Columns> <telerik:GridViewImageColumn Header="" DataMemberBinding="{Binding Icon,Converter={StaticResource IconaParametroConverter}}" IsFilterable="False"/> <telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Parametro" DataMemberBinding="{Binding Caption}" Width="Auto"/> <telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Valore" DataMemberBinding="{Binding Value,Converter={StaticResource DynamicsParameterConverter}}" Width="*" CellStyle="{StaticResource ValueBoldStyle}" /></telerik:RadGridView.Columns>I attached what it shows at runtime.
The ValueColumn has not the filter control.
The only things is that DataMemberBinding has connected with a Converter because Value property should be several type, but this converter return ever string.
Is it for this reason that not appear a filter control?
This is a converter code (Column of value is not editable)
public class DynamicsParameterConverter : IValueConverter{ public object Convert(object value, Type targetType, object parameter, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) { if (value == null) return ""; if (value.GetType() == typeof(DateTime)) { var date = (DateTime) value; return date.ToShortDateString(); } else if (value.GetType() == typeof(int)) { var number = (int) value; return number.ToString(); } else if (value.GetType() == typeof(bool)) { var siNo = (bool) value; return siNo ? "Sì" : "No"; } else if (value.GetType() == typeof(double)) { var valore = (double) value; return string.Format("{0:N2}", valore); } else if (value.GetType() ==typeof(CausaleIVA)) { var valore = (CausaleIVA) value; return string.Format("{0} ({1})", valore.Codice, valore.Descrizione); } else return value.ToString(); } //....}
Hello Telerik.
I am currently browsing your forums and documentations, looking for two different features for the PDF displayed on my page.
Perhaps you could guide me to the right direction to look.
what i need the PDFViewer to do is:
- bookmark each chapter's titles
so that i could add a navigation menu, allowing the user to click a chapter and have the pdf document scrolled all the way down to it.
- implement a toolbox (including a search bar) to ease the user's navigation
it is getting pretty annoying finding running examples for these features. if you have something, please let me know.
thank you!
