Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
3 answers
368 views
Hello
I have following code:

<telerik:TxtDataProvider Name="txtProvider"  RichTextBox="{Binding ElementName=rtbLog}" Text="{Binding Path=Log, Mode=OneWay}" />
<telerik:RadRichTextBox Grid.Row="1" Grid.ColumnSpan="3" HorizontalAlignment="Left" IsContextMenuEnabled="True" IsReadOnly="True" Margin="5,3,0,0" IsSelectionMiniToolBarEnabled="False" IsSpellCheckingEnabled="False" Name="rtbLog" VerticalAlignment="Top" />
All I want is to display text, but I have following issues:

1. I cannot set font size and familly. It is very big on the beggining. Even if I set font size for richtextbox it is simple not working.
2. I have context menu enabled but no context menu is displayed. This is for read only purposes only so I would simply have copy context menu.
Tanya
Telerik team
 answered on 03 May 2016
2 answers
197 views

Hi to all,

I'm developing a MVVM Application, I have a global context for application, I have a provider class that exposes me a method that returns a List<MyModel>

MyModel is a class that I use internally in application:

My entityframework context (EF5 & FW4.0) exposes MyTable (this table corresponde to MyModel class).

My provider get IQuarable<MyTable> by linq and convert all items in MyModel, then return List<MyModel>.

Now, If I have a lot of records and I have to show all items into ComboBox, I could user VirtualQueryableCollectionView.

But how can I use List<MyModel> to do this? I will get the same result?

Dario Concilio
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 May 2016
1 answer
145 views

Hi,

I'm using a RadScatterSparkline object inside a RadTimeBar. It works perfectly but I would like to make the points bigger because some times they are difficult to see (I'm using the RadScatterSparkline in combination with a RadLinearSparline).

Since I'm adding the RadScatterSparkline dynamically I would like to change the size of the points programmatically.

I've tried setting the Height and Width properties but it did not work.

Do you know if this is possible at all? If so, any idea on how to do it?

 

Many thanks!

 

Regards.

Peshito
Telerik team
 answered on 03 May 2016
1 answer
128 views

Hello

I want use RadTileList control, but i wish display this similar to windows metro, create animate to display metro.

I am grateful for help..

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 03 May 2016
1 answer
143 views
Hi, I used some excel export code previous posted on a thread. It works great, but I'm wondering if we can intercept midway. I'm looking to add a value on the top row then followed by the chart.

public static void Export(RadGridView grid)
{
    const string extension = "xls";
 
    var dialog = new SaveFileDialog
    {
        DefaultExt = extension,
        Filter = String.Format("{1} files (*.{0})|*.{0}|All files (*.*)|*.*", extension, "Excel"),
        FilterIndex = 1
    };
 
    if (dialog.ShowDialog() != true)
    {
        return;
    }
 
    using (var stream = dialog.OpenFile())
    {
        var exportOptions = new GridViewExportOptions
        {
            Format = ExportFormat.ExcelML,
            ShowColumnHeaders = true,
            ShowColumnFooters = true,
            ShowGroupFooters = false,
        };
        exportOptions.Items = (IEnumerable)grid.ItemsSource;
        grid.Export(stream, exportOptions);
    }
}
Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 May 2016
4 answers
124 views

I've been trying to change the selected row colour from the default grey to blue.  I've been able to change the un-selected row colour, but when I do that the selected row turns to a kinda orange, and I can't change it from there.

 

Would anyone be able to help work out how to change this?

Phoenix
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 May 2016
3 answers
289 views
We're using RadAutoCompleteBox together with a FilteringBehavior, to filter a very large dataset.

We don't necessarily want to fire the filtering after every key press, because there is no point in that if the user is still typing.

Is there any way to add a small delay, so that the filtering mechanism is only fired if the search text hasn't changed for 500 milliseconds?
Nasko
Telerik team
 answered on 03 May 2016
1 answer
505 views

Hello,

 

I have a RadTabControl which will dynamically add tabitems.

How to show/hide icon on tab header based on user selection in the tab content.

for example:

User filled two textbox, then the check icon will set to show.

if user clear one textbox,  then the check icon will set to hide.

Can you help me with this issue?

 

Thanks,

-Jacky

Milena
Telerik team
 answered on 03 May 2016
1 answer
172 views

Hello;

 

I am using Telerik ScheduleView in my projet.

We developped a planning in order to assign responsible any time.

We would like to update the orange color of the selected item (see screenshot1) and set something like in demo (transparent grey ==> Screenshot2).

How can we perform that ?

 

Thanks for your feedback

 

Masha
Telerik team
 answered on 03 May 2016
5 answers
318 views

Hello,

I'm trying to use DataAnnotations to validate fields on my PropertyGrid (which is using AutoGeneratePropertyDefinitions). I used the instructions here as reference: 

http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/wpf/controls/radpropertygrid/features/validation#validating-through-dataannotations 

...and was able to get pretty far. However, when a property fails validation, I get an Unhandled Exception Error when the ValidationException is thrown. Is there a simple example project someone could provide that is able to use the PropertyGrid w/AutoGeneratePropertyDefinitions, ValidationExceptions & DataAnnotations correctly?

 

Thank you!

Tyler

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 May 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?