Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
1 answer
275 views

Hi to all,

I'm not understand why if although I setted CurrentCultureInfo "it", I see completely translated my grid (ok), but a column that should show a currency with italian format, it shows currency in english format yet.

My codes in app.cs and column of gridview

private void Application_Startup(object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
{
  Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = new CultureInfo("it");
  Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new CultureInfo("it");

<telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Cambio" DataMemberBinding="{Binding Cambio, StringFormat=\{0:F4\}}" />

Dario Concilio
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 02 May 2016
1 answer
189 views

Hi,

I have a RadGridView, what I need is to style the cell so that when data type is some series, it can be represented with Bar/line/Area or Pie chart.

For example, if the data type is basic types, int/string/bool etc, it just shows as is. And if the data type is series, then by default, uses Pie chart. On top of that, user can change the representation from Pie to Bar/line/Area with a drop down selection.

I hope my question is clear and this is the correct place you could help me with it.

 

Many thanks.

Mingxue

Maya
Telerik team
 answered on 02 May 2016
1 answer
337 views
I write WPF MVVM Prism 6 application and try to use RadPropertyGrid. How can I initiate (raise) BeginningEdit event without of using of RadPropertyGrid.BeginEdit method? I cant call BeginEdit method because my application is pure MVVM one and I don't use codebehind. If I simply change the value of the property by typing the value of selected property then BeginningEdit event is not raised. Is there a way to initiate BeginningEdit event in MVVM application without call of BeginEdit method?
Maya
Telerik team
 answered on 02 May 2016
1 answer
301 views

Hello,

We want to display our data which has more than 1000 items in tree view with pagination. and also user should be able to filter the items.items per page should be configurable.how we can implement this.

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 May 2016
3 answers
584 views

I am trying to follow the instructions from:  http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/wpf/styling-and-appearance/styling-apperance-implicit-styles-overview.html#applying-theme-globally-in-your-application  From the picture below you can see that it definitely is in my list of References. I apologize if this is a stupid question as I am fairly new to WPF (WinForms was my thing).

http://i.stack.imgur.com/fBtbQ.png

 

I included a Theme's Folder and put the XAML files into that.  I am able to reference them with out error but it does not seem to want to apply the theme to my button type:

                <ResourceDictionary Source="/Themes/System.Windows.xaml"/>

                 <ResourceDictionary Source="/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.xaml"/>

 

As you can see in the picture I have tried using the dll files as references but it doesn't they they are referenced.

                <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Green;component/Themes/System.Windows.xaml"/>
                <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Green;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.xaml"/>
                <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Green;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navigation.xaml"/>
                <ResourceDictionary Source="/Telerik.Windows.Themes.Green;component/Themes/Telerik.Windows.Controls.Docking.xaml"/>

 

 

Anyone able to tell me why it is not able to use the Theme Green dll Reference?

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 02 May 2016
2 answers
292 views

When I click the column header to sort the gridview   the itemsource's index is not change  

is any way to change the index

rui
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Apr 2016
1 answer
121 views

Hi,

I have a PolarChart with multiple series. The problem is that the scale of the two series is entirely different and when I plot them I am unable to see the one with smaller values.

Is there a way in RadPolarChart similar to RadCartesianChart where I can specify a different axis to plot the second series and also a different location for the secondary axis.

 

Thank You

Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2016
1 answer
178 views
In our project, we have a requirement to show, millions of data from databas and hence we have used
Data virtualization feature in RadGridView using VirtualQueryableCollectionView. Now loading is working
as expected, but we have add/edit/delete functionality within grid. But that seems not working.

Could you please provide some sample or document which can guide us to achieve this.

Looking forward to hear you soon.

Thanks,
Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2016
2 answers
99 views
Is there a tool?
maanshan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Apr 2016
6 answers
226 views
Hello,
the Office2013 theme corrects the text of the header so that they are in uppercase.
This work correctly when we just set the header as a text, but not if we want to customize it, for example to add an image or something else. It seems that the theme takes the Text property of the header content, converts it to uppercase and use the result to display in the header. If the header content doesn't contain a Text property, nothing is displayed.

To see this in action, just create a WPF application, add the relevent assemblies and replace MainWindow.xaml with:
<Window
  x:Class="Test_GridView_header_Office2013.MainWindow"
  Title="MainWindow" Height="350" Width="525">
  <tk:RadGridView Margin="10">
 
    <tk:RadGridView.Columns>
 
      <tk:GridViewDataColumn Header="Direct text" />
 
      <tk:GridViewDataColumn>
        <tk:GridViewDataColumn.Header>
          <StackPanel>
            <TextBlock Text="Header with a stack panel" />
          </StackPanel>
        </tk:GridViewDataColumn.Header>
      </tk:GridViewDataColumn>
 
    </tk:RadGridView.Columns>
 
  </tk:RadGridView>
</Window>

If you run the application, you will see that the first header is displayed, but not the second one...
In all other themes I tested, including Windows8, both headers are displayed.

To correct the problem, I think that the best solution is to check whether the header has a Text proprty. If there is none, you should display the header as defined by the user, without changing it.

Patrick
Ivan Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Apr 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?