Hello,
I want to know if is it possible to do that RadNumericUpDown accepts dot AND comma ?
I see this code on the web :
if (e.KeyChar.Equals('.') || e.KeyChar.Equals(',')){ e.KeyChar = ((System.Globalization.CultureInfo)System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture).NumberFormat.NumberDecimalSeparator.ToCharArray()[0];}private void tbOpeSurValeur_KeyDown(object sender, KeyEventArgs e){ if (e.Key == Key.Decimal || e.Key == Key.OemComma) { e.Key = (Key)((System.Globalization.CultureInfo)System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture).NumberFormat.NumberDecimalSeparator.ToCharArray()[0]; }}Hi,
i understand that when a new row is added somewhere in the tree, the new row is added to the bottom.
to get around this i re-bind the tree to the update source, and am now trying to see if i can expand to the part of the treelistView where the new item it located.
i can interactively expand to the spot in the tree and find the newly created row.
the customer does not want to do this however as there may be too much data.
i need a way to do this in the code-behind.
is there a way?
Thanks in advance,
John
I want to have custom filter like the default fulltext search auf RadGridview. But I want to filter with custom expression that I definied.
For that purpose I look at first for a pssibility to override the FilterDescriptor of the default fulltext search. But I have no luck.
I can accept an "external" textbox that can raise a filter condtion on the RadGridview as well. Any suggestions?
| <t:RadGridView x:Name="NetworkLocationGroupsGridView" CanUserFreezeColumns="False" ShowGroupPanel="False" ItemsSource="{Binding NetworkLocations}" AutoGenerateColumns="False" ShowInsertRow="True" IsFilteringAllowed="False" CanUserReorderColumns="False" RowIndicatorVisibility="Collapsed" CellValidating="NetworkLocationGroupsGridViewCellValidating" CellEditEnded="NetworkLocationGroupsGridView_CellEditEnded" EditTriggers="CellClick"> |
| <t:RadGridView.Columns> |
| <t:GridViewDataColumn DataMemberBinding="{Binding Id}" Header="Id" Width="50" /> |
| <t:GridViewDataColumn DataMemberBinding="{Binding LongName}" Header="Name" Width="340" IsReadOnly="True" /> |
| </t:RadGridView.Columns> |
| </t:RadGridView> |
| int id = (int)e.NewValue; |
| var dataTable = dataAccess.GetDataTableFromStoredProcedure("ManagementGetLocationDetail", new Dictionary<string, object> { { "networkLocationId", id } }); |
| ((GridViewCell)e.Row.Cells[1]).Value = dataTable.Rows[0]["LongName"].ToString(); |
| e.IsValid = true; |
| int id = (int)e.NewValue; |
| var dataTable = dataAccess.GetDataTableFromStoredProcedure("ManagementGetLocationDetail", new Dictionary<string, object> { { "networkLocationId", id } }); |
| var networkLocation = (NetworkLocation)e.Row.Item; |
| networkLocation.LongName = dataTable.Rows[0]["LongName"].ToString(); |
| e.IsValid = true; |
