Hello,
I have a master GridView and a details GridView in a RowDetailsTemplate. The master GridView is set to use FrozenColumnCount and works when the master GridView is scrolled horizontally as I expected, meaning the specified columns do not scroll.
The detail GridView is also set to use FrozenColumnCount. But when I scroll at the master GridView level, the frozen columns in the detail GridView scroll anyway.
Is there a way to scroll at the master GridView level, and have the detail GridView respect the FrozenColumnCount setting?
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Scott
Hello,
I've tried every possible value for FooterTextAlignment, but the text is always right aligned.
It seems that it is not working
Hi, I was posting here as well because I can't manage to get custom properties of Telerik WPF controls in Coded UI tests. I am working with the latest version of UI for WPF.
According to the information given here, most of the controls have support for Coded UI tests on level 2 and 3. That would mean that it is possible to get the value of custom properties during a Coded UI test.
In order to do this, I installed the UITest extension dll according to the instructions. I am working with Visual Studio 2015, so I placed the dll into the "%CommonProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Shared\VSTT\14.0\UITestExtensionPackages" folder and stored it into the GAC as well.
Now I am able to use Telerik UI control classes in my test. The test runs fine as long as I don't work with any custom properties. If I open the Coded UI test builder (which I normally don't use for writing tests), I can pull the crosshair over a Telerik control like a RadButton and the test builder will show me its custom properties with value (i.e. IsBackgroundVisible for RadButton).
However, if I try getting the same property from within my test, it fails with the exception:
"System.NotSupportedException: GetProperty of "IsBackgroundVisible" is not supported on control type: Button"
The MainWindow XAML code of an example application:
<Window x:Class="TelerikCustomPropertiesApp.MainWindow" xmlns:telerik="http://schemas.telerik.com/2008/xaml/presentation" Title="MainWindow" Height="350" Width="525" AutomationProperties.AutomationId="Window_Test"> <Grid> <telerik:RadButton Width="120" Height="35" AutomationProperties.AutomationId="Button_Test" Content="Test" /> </Grid></Window>My test code:
ApplicationUnderTest.Launch(@"..\TelerikCustomPropertiesApp.exe");WpfWindow mainWindow = new WpfWindow();mainWindow.SearchProperties[WpfControl.PropertyNames.AutomationId] = "Window_Test";mainWindow.Find();WpfRadButton button = new WpfRadButton(mainWindow);button.SearchProperties[WpfControl.PropertyNames.AutomationId] = "Button_Test";button.DrawHighlight();// from here the test failsbool test = button.IsBackgroundVisible;Having a look at this MSDN article, can it be that there is no implementation of GetPropertyNames() in the PropertyProvider of the UITest extension. Or there is a problem with identifying the control type. Am I missing something important in order to make this work?
Hello, can someone tell me how to style a RadTreeViewItem purely in code behind?
I did read this article: http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/wpf/controls/radtreeview/styles-and-templates/styling-and-appearance-styling-radtreeviewitem#modifying-the-default-style
but I don't want to use XAML at all and I don't know how to access those properties in code.
Hello,
In my RadRibbonGroup, I want to hide his icon, but I don't find which property use.
To problem-round bypasses, I set Icon property with a small .png file without background, but the icon in RadRibbonGroup is so ugly... (file "1").
Have you got any idea ?
Thank you.
Valentin.
Hi team,
i am usng radImage Editor and trying to load jpg image in via ImageFormatProviderManager.import function and getting error that {"The image cannot be decoded. The image header might be corrupted."}.
Same image i can load in image editor demo wpf application given by telerik.
I want to know the reason
code here
string extension = Path.GetExtension(resource).ToLower();
IImageFormatProvider formatProvider = ImageFormatProviderManager.GetFormatProviderByExtension(extension);
//Image image = Image.FromFile(resource);
MemoryStream mmStream = new MemoryStream();
using (FileStream fsStream = File.OpenRead(resource))
{
fsStream.CopyTo(mmStream);
}
return formatProvider.Import(mmStream);
Also attached the exception screen shot and sample Jpg file
Regards
Hema
I've been trying to change the size of the calendar in the DateTimePicker. Most likely a larger font size of the calendar is what's needed.
I tried following the following link, but could not get the theme to work. http://www.telerik.com/forums/how-to-easily-change-font-size
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks...
Is it possible to make the clock portion as one column with a vertical scrollbar? Attached is a pic of kind of what I'm looking for.
Thanks...
<telerik:RadSlider Padding="2" Width="154" Minimum="{Binding MinSpeedValue}" Value="{Binding SpeedValue}" Maximum="{Binding MaxSpeedValue}" LargeChange="1" SmallChange="1" IsMoveToPointEnabled="True" TickFrequency="1" IsSnapToTickEnabled="True" ToolTip="{StaticResource SpeedTooltip}" IsDeferredDraggingEnabled="True"/>Hello telerik,
i am using within a RadGridView in Win8Touch Theme a GridViewCheckBoxColumn with Binding to a Boolean.
Technically everything works fine.
But there seems to be a design bug.
If a checkbox has the focus, the design of the checkbox is displayed properly. If it doesn't have the focus, the checkbox seems to be cut off.
Here a simplified code snippet
<telerik:RadGridView HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" ItemsSource="{Binding Path=UserRights.UserRights}" telerik:StyleManager.Theme="Windows8Touch" ShowGroupPanel="False" AutoGenerateColumns="False" > <telerik:RadGridView.Columns> <telerik:GridViewCheckBoxColumn DataMemberBinding="{Binding IsRightGranted}" IsReadOnly="False" Width="60" UniqueName="Right.IsGranted" IsFilterable="False" AutoSelectOnEdit="True" EditTriggers="CellClick" /> </telerik:RadGridView.Columns></telerik:RadGridView>I have also attached a screenshot displaying this style problem.
Thank you for your help.
Mike