Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
1 answer
273 views

Hi,

i would like to move items with mouse and be able to cancel this operation with Esc key - cancel drag operation and move dragged item(s) back. How to do it correctly? I'm using MVVM patter if it does matter...

Thank you

Pavel

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Mar 2021
4 answers
193 views

Dear Telerik support team,

I have a RadGridView with more than 1 groups headers. When I use Page-Up, Page-Down key control to navigate inside the grid, the scroll height doesn't take in account the height of grouping headers. So that, while pressed on PageDown, the scroll goes to the middle of the next "page".

I attached a scenario as below:

1. When I'm in the first row of grid (see image: Before_PageDown.png), if I put on "Page Down" key, I expect the selection cursor goes to line "10916" (the last line of my viewport).

2. However, in reality, when I pressed on Page Down, it goes to line "10353" (see image: After_PageDown.png),

 

Many thanks for your help!

 

minh
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
 answered on 18 Mar 2021
1 answer
169 views

As the title states, when I load persisted filters, they are applied correctly; however the filter icon is not highlighted.  Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Mar 2021
2 answers
191 views

Apparently I came across the following situation. 

When having a RadPane as a TabbedDocument and Header set to Collapsed then if I dock another RadPane onto it as another TabbedDocument what happens after I remove the second RadPane, the first on shows a blank content, i.e. the original content of the first pane disappears. 

Look at the following Code example:

 

<telerik:RadDocking Grid.Row="1" IsRestricted="True" >
    <telerik:RadDocking.DocumentHost>
        <telerik:RadSplitContainer Focusable="False" IsTabStop="False" >
            <telerik:RadPaneGroup Focusable="False" >
                <telerik:RadPane Focusable="False" IsTabStop="False" Visibility="Collapsed"
                                 PaneHeaderVisibility="Collapsed" CanUserClose="False" IsDockable="False">
                  .... RadPane Contents Here ....
               </telerik:RadPane>
            </telerik:RadPaneGroup>
        </telerik:RadSplitContainer>
    </telerik:RadDocking.DocumentHost>
    <telerik:RadSplitContainer Focusable="False" IsTabStop="False"
                               telerik:RadDocking.FloatingLocation="300,300"
                               telerik:RadDocking.FloatingSize="600,350"
                               InitialPosition="FloatingDockable" >
        <telerik:RadPaneGroup x:Name="radPaneGroup" Focusable="False">
            <telerik:RadPane Header="Test" Focusable="False" LayoutUpdated="RadPane_LayoutUpdated" x:Name="radPane"
                             IsTabStop="False"
                             IsActive="True">
                <TextBlock FontSize="48">Testing...</TextBlock>
            </telerik:RadPane>
        </telerik:RadPaneGroup>
    </telerik:RadSplitContainer>
</telerik:RadDocking>
Avrohom
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 answered on 17 Mar 2021
1 answer
206 views

I have a radgridiview with a selectcolumn and a datacolumn with a textbox embedded (not edit mode).

I would like that when the row is selected(selectcolumn) the textbox is focused.

How would i goabout doing that . Any assistance would be appreciated.

<telerik:RadGridView x:Name="GridPackages" Grid.Column="0" GridLinesVisibility="Both"  Grid.Row="3" ItemsSource="{Binding Packages}"  ShowGroupPanel="False"  AutoGenerateColumns="False" RowIndicatorVisibility="Collapsed" IsReadOnly="True" Margin="10" >
    <i:Interaction.Behaviors>
        <behaviors:SyncMultiSelectBehavior SelectedItems="{Binding SelectedPackages,Mode=TwoWay}" />
    </i:Interaction.Behaviors>
 
    <telerik:RadGridView.Columns>
        <telerik:GridViewSelectColumn />
        <telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="UID" Width="Auto" IsFilterable="False" IsSortable="False" DataMemberBinding="{Binding UID}"  />
        <telerik:GridViewDataColumn IsFilterable="False" IsSortable="False" DataMemberBinding="{Binding Z_No}" Width="Auto" >
            <telerik:GridViewDataColumn.Header>
                <StackPanel>
                    <TextBlock Text="Part" />
                    <TextBlock Text="Number" />
                </StackPanel>
            </telerik:GridViewDataColumn.Header>
        </telerik:GridViewDataColumn>
 
        <telerik:GridViewDataColumn IsFilterable="False" IsSortable="False" DataMemberBinding="{Binding DestBin}" Width="Auto" >
            <telerik:GridViewDataColumn.Header>
                <StackPanel>
                    <TextBlock Text="Destination" />
                </StackPanel>
            </telerik:GridViewDataColumn.Header>
            <telerik:GridViewDataColumn.CellTemplate>
                <DataTemplate>
                    <controls:InoTextBoxOsk Text="{Binding DestBin}" Loaded="FrameworkElement_OnLoaded"  />
                </DataTemplate>
            </telerik:GridViewDataColumn.CellTemplate>
        </telerik:GridViewDataColumn>
 
        <telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Qty" Width="Auto" IsFilterable="False" IsSortable="False" TextAlignment="Right" DataMemberBinding="{Binding QtyOnHand}" />
        <!--<telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Extra0" IsFilterable="False" IsSortable="False" />
                                <telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Extra1" IsFilterable="False" IsSortable="False" />
                                <telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Extra2" IsFilterable="False" IsSortable="False" />
                                <telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Extra3" IsFilterable="False" IsSortable="False" />-->
    </telerik:RadGridView.Columns>
</telerik:RadGridView>
Vladimir Stoyanov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Mar 2021
1 answer
224 views

Hi, 

I would like to implement the RadImageEditor for a person to save a signatur. No editing or anything is required. I load the ImageEditor with an empty png and directly load the drawtool. I've inherited the default DrawTool to hide the UIElement (since I don't want to have those settings visible) but when I stop drawing I still get the OK/Cancel buttons.How can I hide those as well? Any drawing made can be committed directly.

 

Thanks!

Vladimir Stoyanov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Mar 2021
2 answers
193 views

I'm using the WPF Telerik R3 2020 version. When ever the ribbon view is collapsed, it goes off screen and I don't know why. see the screenshot of the UI and code below. Using .NEt 4.8. 

 

Capture — ImgBB (ibb.co)

Capture — ImgBB (ibb.co)

 

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Mar 2021
1 answer
181 views

All,

I have a radgridview bound to a collection of custom objects. Is it possible to bind the GridViewDataColumn.Header property to the class indexer ?

e.g. public string this[string field] { …… }

 

Thanks in advance

 

 

 

Vladimir Stoyanov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Mar 2021
1 answer
252 views

This "WPF BusyIndicator | Developer Focused Examples | Telerik UI for WPF " sample set found at this url:

https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/wpf/controls/radbusyindicator/sdk-examples#list-of-all-radbusyindicator-sdk-examples

Tried to build this sample as WPF with the new "Telerik.Windows.Controls.for.Wpf.2021.1.223" library. The BusyIndicator does not appear. Nothing seems to happen.

Trying to understand how "RadBusyIndicator" works so it can be used in my application. 

 

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Mar 2021
1 answer
228 views

Newbie attempting to use the Carousel control.  The defaults of the control work fine for my needs, but I want to change the number of panels in the control.  I only have 3 items that I want to use in the carousel, which are images.  However, by default the carousel has 5 or 6 panels.  I only want 3 panels for my 3 images in the carousel.  How do I change the number of panels in the carousel?

 

 

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Mar 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?