Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
1 answer
185 views

I edited the template of RadDatePicker, when i click the left and right button to change the month, the month component of date number is totally still, won't change by different month.

I found if DayButtonStyle part is deleted, then nothing wrong. But I need to change DayButtonStyle, is there any solution?

                    <telerik:RadDatePicker Style="{DynamicResource RadDatePickerStyle1}" IsEnabled="True" IsReadOnly="False" Margin="2 0"/>
<Setter Property="DayButtonStyle">
                            <Setter.Value>
                                <Style TargetType="{x:Type Calendar:CalendarButton}">
                                    <Setter Property="FontFamily" Value="Microsoft YaHei UI"/>
                                    <Setter Property="FontSize" Value="12"/>
                                    <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="{DynamicResource BasicFont}"/>
                                    <Setter Property="BorderThickness" Value="1"/>
                                    <Setter Property="HorizontalContentAlignment" Value="Center"/>
                                    <Setter Property="VerticalContentAlignment" Value="Center"/>
                                    <Setter Property="MinWidth" Value="24"/>
                                    <Setter Property="MinHeight" Value="24"/>
                                    <Setter Property="FontWeight" Value="Normal"/>
                                    <Setter Property="FocusVisualStyle" Value="{x:Null}"/>
                                    <Setter Property="Template">
                                        <Setter.Value>
                                            <ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type Calendar:CalendarButton}">
                                                <Grid x:Name="LayoutRoot" Background="Transparent">
                                                    <Border x:Name="BorderVisual" BorderBrush="{TemplateBinding BorderBrush}" BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}" Background="{TemplateBinding Background}" CornerRadius="10" Margin="1"/>
                                                    <ContentControl x:Name="Content" ContentTemplate="{TemplateBinding ContentTemplate}" Content="{TemplateBinding Content}" ContentStringFormat="{TemplateBinding ContentStringFormat}" Foreground="{TemplateBinding Foreground}" FontSize="{TemplateBinding FontSize}" FontFamily="{TemplateBinding FontFamily}" HorizontalAlignment="{TemplateBinding HorizontalContentAlignment}" IsTabStop="False" Margin="{TemplateBinding Padding}" VerticalAlignment="{TemplateBinding VerticalContentAlignment}"/>
                                                </Grid>
                                                <ControlTemplate.Triggers>
                                                    <Trigger Property="IsFromCurrentView" Value="False">
                                                        <Setter Property="Opacity" TargetName="Content" Value="0.6"/>
                                                    </Trigger>
                                                    <Trigger Property="IsKeyboardFocusWithin" Value="True">
                                                        <Setter Property="BorderBrush" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="{DynamicResource BrightColor}"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="BorderThickness" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="1"/>
                                                    </Trigger>
                                                    <Trigger Property="IsMouseOver" Value="True">
                                                        <Setter Property="Background" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="{DynamicResource BrightColor}"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="BorderBrush" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="{DynamicResource BrightColor}"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="White"/>
                                                    </Trigger>
                                                    <Trigger Property="IsSelected" Value="True">
                                                        <Setter Property="Background" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="{DynamicResource BrightColor}"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="BorderBrush" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="{DynamicResource BrightColor}"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="White"/>
                                                    </Trigger>
                                                    <Trigger Property="IsEnabled" Value="False">
                                                        <Setter Property="Opacity" TargetName="Content" Value="0.6"/>
                                                    </Trigger>
                                                    <Trigger Property="ButtonType" Value="TodayDate">
                                                        <Setter Property="BorderBrush" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="Gray"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="{DynamicResource BasicFont}"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="FontWeight" TargetName="Content" Value="Bold"/>
                                                    </Trigger>
                                                    <MultiTrigger>
                                                        <MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                                                            <Condition Property="IsEnabled" Value="False"/>
                                                            <Condition Property="IsMouseOver" Value="True"/>
                                                        </MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                                                        <Setter Property="Foreground" TargetName="Content" Value="White"/>
                                                    </MultiTrigger>
                                                    <MultiTrigger>
                                                        <MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                                                            <Condition Property="IsFromCurrentView" Value="False"/>
                                                            <Condition Property="IsMouseOver" Value="True"/>
                                                        </MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                                                        <Setter Property="Opacity" TargetName="Content" Value="1"/>
                                                    </MultiTrigger>
                                                    <MultiTrigger>
                                                        <MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                                                            <Condition Property="ButtonType" Value="TodayDate"/>
                                                            <Condition Property="IsMouseOver" Value="True"/>
                                                        </MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                                                        <Setter Property="Foreground" TargetName="Content" Value="White"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="Background" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="{DynamicResource BrightColor}"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="BorderBrush" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="{DynamicResource BrightColor}"/>
                                                    </MultiTrigger>
                                                    <MultiTrigger>
                                                        <MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                                                            <Condition Property="ButtonType" Value="TodayDate"/>
                                                            <Condition Property="IsSelected" Value="True"/>
                                                        </MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                                                        <Setter Property="Background" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="{DynamicResource BrightColor}"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="BorderBrush" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="{DynamicResource BrightColor}"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="White"/>
                                                    </MultiTrigger>
                                                    <Trigger Property="ButtonType" Value="WeekNumber">
                                                        <Setter Property="Foreground" TargetName="Content" Value="{DynamicResource BasicFont}"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="Opacity" TargetName="Content" Value="0.2"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="Visibility" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="Collapsed"/>
                                                    </Trigger>
                                                    <Trigger Property="ButtonType" Value="WeekName">
                                                        <Setter Property="Foreground" TargetName="Content" Value="{DynamicResource BrightColor}"/>
                                                        <Setter Property="Visibility" TargetName="BorderVisual" Value="Collapsed"/>
                                                    </Trigger>
                                                </ControlTemplate.Triggers>
                                            </ControlTemplate>
                                        </Setter.Value>
                                    </Setter>
                                </Style>
                            </Setter.Value>
                        </Setter>
I can't pick the rignt date.  T - T

Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2021
1 answer
511 views

Hi,

Is there a way to stop the automatic collapse of the sub item menu when a sub item is selected.  I would like to the have the sub menu still expanded after an item is selected.

Thanks

Tony

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2021
0 answers
187 views

Hello,

Some of the types I use for the columns of my RadGridView are implementing IComparable so that clicking on these columns sorts them by value.
I also wanted to add column groups to that RadGridView but I noticed there is a severe performance drawback to this: on a sample of 4 rows and ~100 columns, clicking on a column to sort it takes way more time when I have column groups (~0.5s without, 2.5s-4s with).

With a slightly larger sample (6 rows and ~200 columns), it blows up to really unacceptable times (35s-55s)!

For the record, I create columns and column groups dynamically at runtime, the rows are virtualized, and some rows don't have a value for some columns (thus raising System.Windows.Data errors when we load these cells).

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in avance!

Eldoir
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
 updated question on 28 Sep 2021
1 answer
303 views

Hi, 

We have RadListBox control with custom ItemTemplate and ItemsPanelTemplate as VirtualizingWrapPanel. For example, in the case when the count of bound items is equal to 30k and a user wants to "Select all" with Ctrl+A, the program hangs for almost 5 seconds.

I made an investigation and found, that the issue related to a check statement "does this item present in collection"  inside SelectionChanger and it takes more than 92% of the execution time.

I am attaching the call tree after performance profiling:

 

Do you have any workaround for that or any good advice on how the issue might be solved?

Thank you in advance!

 

BR,

Andrew

 

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Sep 2021
1 answer
230 views

Hi everyone,

 

I have a problem when adding the items into selectedItems of a multi-selection combobox: it take too long (around 30 seconds) to add a list of 260 items.

Is there any possibility to improve that situation?

Many thanks for your help,

Minh tuan

 

minh
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
 answered on 27 Sep 2021
1 answer
236 views

Hi,

We have inserted multiple signed photos into the cell.However, when we exported the image as excel, the shape and position of the image changed, which was inconsistent with that in the RadSpreadSheet.

I've already uploaded an app.

In RadSpreadSheet:

In Excel:

Nikolay Demirev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2021
1 answer
262 views

Hi,

i try to always enable the DropDown-Part (the ToggleButton to open the drop down content) of RadRibbonSplitbutton even if the CanExecute of the binded command returns false. How can i achieve this behavior?

i have tried to set IsEnabled of the RadToggleButton via TogglePartStyle of RadRibbonSplitButton but didnt work.

 

<Style x:Key="SplitButtonToggleStyle" TargetType="telerik:RadToggleButton">
    <Setter Property="IsEnabled" Value="True"/>
</Style>

<Style TargetType="telerik:RadRibbonSplitButton" BasedOn="{StaticResource {x:Type telerik:RadRibbonSplitButton}}">
    <Setter Property="TogglePartStyle" Value="{StaticResource SplitButtonToggleStyle}"/>
</Style>

 

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Daniel

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Sep 2021
1 answer
245 views

Hi,

I tried to use a RadMasketTextInput instead of a standard TextBox, mainly because of the SelectionOnFocus/Selectall property.
Always wotks well, but the width of control doesn't use all the space left in the parent as a TextBox, in the same position, does.
I tried with stackpanel, dockpanel and Grid, this is the attempt with dockpanel:


<DockPanel Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="0" Margin="12,0,0,0" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch">
				<Label VerticalAlignment="Center" 
Content="{DynamicResource  ResourceKey={x:Static r:ResourcesKeys.NameLabel}}" />
	<t:RadMaskedTextInput 
	  HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"
	 SelectionOnFocus="SelectAll"
         Value="{Binding SorgenteName}"/>			
</DockPanel>

And with textbox:

<DockPanel Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="0" Margin="12,0,0,0" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch">
				<Label VerticalAlignment="Center" 
				    Content="{DynamicResource  ResourceKey={x:Static r:ResourcesKeys.NameLabel}}" />
				<TextBox 
									  HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"
							Text="{Binding SorgenteName}"/>
			</DockPanel>

With textbox I have the desired layout.

Thank you in advance

Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Sep 2021
0 answers
181 views

 

Hi,

How do i remove these folders out of build,

can you show me how to set the minimum?And if distributed on the client can I register them in GAC?

Thank you! 

 

Khanh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 updated question on 23 Sep 2021
1 answer
151 views

Hi,

I haven't used .Net in a while, I've lost some basic knowledge.

Can someone show me how to fix this underline error? 

I am using vb.net.

Please let me know if you need more details. 

 

Thank you!

Khanh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 23 Sep 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?