Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
1 answer
347 views

Hey guys,

Some of my users want to print a GridView and write things in the printed Grid.
I know, dumb... 

The Export is currently done with this:

        public void PDFExport()
        {
            Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.IColumnFilterDescriptor tempFilter = ucEndtermintreueDaten.rgvEndtermintreueDaten.Columns["Ausblenden"].ColumnFilterDescriptor;
            tempFilter.DistinctFilter.AddDistinctValue(false);

            SaveFileDialog dialog = new SaveFileDialog();
            dialog.DefaultExt = ".pdf";
            dialog.Filter = string.Format("(*.{0})|*.{1}", "pdf", "pdf");
            dialog.FileName = "Endtermintreue " + MinDatum.ToString("dd.MM.yy") + "-" + MaxDatum.ToString("dd.MM.yy");

            var result = dialog.ShowDialog();
            if ((bool)result)
            {
                using (var stream = dialog.OpenFile())
                {
                    GridViewDocumentExportOptions options = new GridViewDocumentExportOptions()
                    {
                        ShowColumnHeaders = true,
                        AutoFitColumnsWidth = true
                    };
                    options.ExcludedColumns.Add(ucEndtermintreueDaten.rgvEndtermintreueDaten.Columns["Ausblenden"]);

                    ucEndtermintreueDaten.rgvEndtermintreueDaten.ExportToPdf(stream, options);
                }

                System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(dialog.FileName);
            }

            tempFilter.Clear();
        }

 

My problem is, that the rows are to small and the columns not wide enough to write something in it from hand if printed.
But I don't see any option to set the row height, and if I set AutoFitColumnsWidth to false it just cuts off the text in it.
Is it possible to set these options? 
Or maybe do I have to set the RowHeight and ColumnWidth in the element and revert it back to the original values after export?

Greetings Benedikt

Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2021
2 answers
244 views

Hi,

It seems that the scroll wheel is not working for first time. i can't scroll the mouse to move the scrollbar.

Andalso, how to make filter files working?

the problem is, after clear filter then scroll mouse work .. Am I missing something? 

2nd question:

Can I change this control width?

Vladimir Stoyanov
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2021
1 answer
324 views

When ShowGroupHeaderRowAggregates is left as True, the header aggregates are not appearing above the appropriate cells upon exporting to Excel (ExportToXlsx), but rather all scrunched together and an utterly useless mess. The RadGridView on the client looks correct as the following is set: ColumnAggregatesAlignment="NextToGroupKey" in the XAML.

What do we need to do to properly align the aggregate columns in the header for the Excel export functionality? Are there any solid examples of how to do this?

Thank you.

Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Oct 2021
1 answer
284 views

RadGridView has slow performance if grid with hierarchical data has huge children capacity (e.g. 2000 children for each node).
I'm waiting a lot of time for expand node, very slow scroll, application brings up a lot of memory.

Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Oct 2021
2 answers
368 views

Hi,

I am inserting watermark text in RadRichtextbox. Default behavior does not place watermark text in center of document. 

1. I want to place watermark text in center document and 45* rotation

2. In some situation, watermark is hidden by content. For example Picture, or any content that I insert in document hides watermark text. Is there anyway to keep watermark in front all the time.

Following my code to insert watermark, and attached behavior actual and what is expected.

 


WatermarkTextSettings textSettings = new WatermarkTextSettings();
 textSettings.Text =
@$"USER FULL NAME HERE
Designation Details
Current Organization
{DateTime.Now:MMMM dd\,yyyy HH:mm}";

            textSettings.RotateAngle = -45;
            textSettings.Opacity = .5;
            textSettings.ForegroundColor = Colors.Gray;
            textSettings.FontSize = 48;
            textSettings.FontFamily = new FontFamily("Bahnschrift");
           
            this.editor.SetWatermarkText(textSettings);

Kamran
Top achievements
Rank 3
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 01 Oct 2021
0 answers
188 views

Hello, we are using the RIchTextBox control and enabled the Caps Spell Checker. We are using PRISM MVVM pattern and using the PRISM  InteractionRequest to open dialog boxes.

We are using the version Telerik UI  for WPF 2021 _1_325

Please find the profiler memeory analysis, below.

This issue looks similar to the one identified in 2012, please see link below,

https://www.telerik.com/forums/spellchecker-not-releasing-memory

 

 

Ramesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 asked on 01 Oct 2021
1 answer
326 views

Hello,

I'm trying to achieve the following result:

I'm creating my columns and column groups dynamically at runtime.

The thing is, say I'm creating columns in that order:

- Column0, GROUP0

- Column1, GROUP1

- Column2, GROUP0

- Column3, GROUP1

This will result in the following:

How to achieve the result shown in the first screen? (here column0 and column2 would be in GROUP0 and column1 and column3 in GROUP1)

I only want unique column groups, otherwise it doesn't quite make sense.

Thanks!

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 updated answer on 01 Oct 2021
1 answer
501 views

Hi Telerik Team,

I have used RAD:ListBox Control. I want to set the height of Listbox based on the height of the ListBoxItems of First 15items(Items Template I have used for Items Display). Any idea to implement this behavior.

Thanks,

Kishore Kumar

Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Sep 2021
1 answer
183 views

Hi 

I'm using the Fluent Theme and it causes a bit of problems with our Colorblind personel. 

Having the Red color together with the selected line gray color makes the text invisible for them. 

I therefore want to do a couple of things :

- Change the highlight color from Red to something else (Green maybe)

- Bold the Match highlight

I've managed to change the selectedline background but fail to figure out how i change the Match highlight. 

Can i get some help in that regards ?

I really suck at styling XAML and dont know how to do it other than i know i need to insert it into the APP.XAML file

Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2021
1 answer
1.3K+ views

When using Telerik with .net 5 the output includes all the Telerik .dlls even the ones that are not used.  The output from a project containing an empty window is over 100mb. 

With .net framework there was a way to configure the project and only include the referenced assemblies.  Is there a way to do the same for a .net 5 project?

Vesko
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Sep 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?