You are truly stuck, you can't clear the original error. The only way out I found is to force quit the demo application via the Task Manager.
By the way, don't click the down scroll box (I mean the little triangle at the bottom of the scroll bar) or the app will start scrolling endlessly and eventually crash.
Public Class MyGridViewEditManager Inherits GridViewEditManager Public Sub New(ByVal gridView As RadGridViewElement) MyBase.New(gridView) End Sub Public Overrides Function CloseEditor() As Boolean Dim closeOnFail As Boolean = Me.CloseEditorWhenValidationFails Me.CloseEditorWhenValidationFails = True Dim result As Boolean = MyBase.CloseEditor() Me.CloseEditorWhenValidationFails = closeOnFail Return result End FunctionEnd ClassMe.MyGridView.GridViewElement.EditorManager = New MyGridViewEditManager(Me.MyGridView.GridViewElement)Hi there,
is it possible to disable the Key Tips for some specified controls in the RadRibbonBar?
I have placed a RadImageButtonElement and a RadDropDownListElement in the same RadRibbonBarGroup.
I would like to disable the Key Tip feature only for this both controls. All the other controls should be accessible by the Key Tip.
I have set the Property -> radRibbonBar1.EnableKeyMap = true; and for the other controls in the RibbionBar I assigned the KeyTip too.
At the moment the RadImageButtonElement and RadDropDownListElement get a numeric automatic key tip.
I use RadControls for WinForms Q3 2011 SP1.
If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate
Thanks in advance
Sascha