Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
8 answers
343 views
when mouse click the "click here to select" then show menu let me to select user
how can i do this
thank you.
           WebOrdersAppointGridView.MasterTemplate.AutoGenerateColumns = true;
           WebOrdersAppointGridView.ShowGroupPanel = true;
WebOrdersAppointGridView.MasterTemplate.AllowEditRow = true;
WebOrdersAppointGridView.MasterTemplate.AutoExpandGroups = true;
WebOrdersAppointGridView.MasterTemplate.EnableFiltering = true;
WebOrdersAppointGridView.MasterTemplate.AutoSizeColumnsMode = GridViewAutoSizeColumnsMode.Fill;
WebOrdersAppointGridView.MasterTemplate.EnableGrouping = true;
WebOrdersAppointGridView.MasterTemplate.AllowAddNewRow = false;
WebOrdersAppointGridView.MasterTemplate.AllowDragToGroup = true;
WebOrdersListGridView.TableElement.BeginUpdate();
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Rows.Clear();
// start read data
 
using (MySqlDataReader dr = MySQLHelper.ExecuteReader(MySQLHelper.DBConnectionString, CommandType.Text, sqlText, null)) {
    if (!dr.HasRows) {
        WebOrdersAppointGridView.TableElement.Text = "no data to display";
        return;
    } else {
        WebOrdersAppointGridView.MasterTemplate.LoadFrom(dr);
    }
}
 
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["contact_id"].HeaderText = "NO.";
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["contact_id"].TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleCenter;
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["contact_id"].Width = 70;
 
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["username"].HeaderText = "姓名";
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["username"].Width = 150;
 
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["telephone"].HeaderText = "联系电话";
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["telephone"].Width = 150;
 
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["qq"].HeaderText = "联系QQ";
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["qq"].Width = 150;
 
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["area_id"].HeaderText = "所在区域";
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["area_id"].DataType = typeof(string);
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["area_id"].Width = 150;
 
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["address"].HeaderText = "所在地址";
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["address"].Width = 150;
 
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["addtime"].HeaderText = "递交时间";
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["addtime"].TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleCenter;
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["addtime"].DataType = typeof(string);
WebOrdersAppointGridView.Columns["addtime"].Width = 150;
           WebOrdersListGridView.TableElement.EndUpdate();
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jan 2013
2 answers
213 views
I am using a somewhat  special OLAP cube with a calculation that  returns textual information for pivot cells. Your pivotgrid correctly shows the text, but the text does not wrap. Only so much text is shown as fits in the column's width. Is there a setting that I missed here?

Thanks
Sjoerd
Missing User
 answered on 16 Jan 2013
2 answers
247 views
Hi Telerik

I'm using the following code to add button to the tabstrip at the top of some of the tool windows in my RadDock. The button adds no problem and the events for the button work fine. I would like the button to appear at the right hand edge off the tabstrip rather than its position at the moment (which is just after the image I am also adding). See the attached screenshot.

How can I move the button to the Righthand side of the tabstrip?

Many thanks in advance
Regards
Ian Carson

public void SetToolWindowElements()
{
    foreach (ToolWindow tw in rdockMain.DockWindows)
    {
        if (tw != twTemplates && tw != twExecutables && tw != twEquityFunds && tw != twInstrumentLibrary && tw != twScheduleLibrary) continue;
 
        var iconImage = new ImagePrimitive {Image = Resources.alpha_logo24}; //, Padding = new Padding(4, 0, 3, 0)};
        var refreshButton = new RadButtonElement {Image = Resources.Refresh20, ImageAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleCenter};
        tw.TabStrip.Height = 28;
 
        if (tw == twInstrumentLibrary)
        {
            refreshButton.Click += InstrumentLibraryRefresh;
        }
        else if (tw == twEquityFunds || tw == twScheduleLibrary)
        {
            refreshButton.Click += ScheduleEquityLibraryRefresh;
        }
 
        if (((ToolTabStrip) tw.TabStrip).CaptionElement.Children[2].Children[0].GetType() != typeof (ImagePrimitive))
        {
            ((ToolTabStrip) tw.TabStrip).CaptionElement.Children[2].Children.Insert(0, iconImage);
        }
 
        if (tw != twEquityFunds && tw != twInstrumentLibrary && tw != twScheduleLibrary) continue;
 
        if (((ToolTabStrip)tw.TabStrip).CaptionElement.Children[2].Children[4].GetType() != typeof(RadButtonElement))
        {
            ((ToolTabStrip)tw.TabStrip).CaptionElement.Children[2].Children.Insert(4, refreshButton);
        }
    }
}
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jan 2013
3 answers
169 views
When we new up a DocuemntSpellChecker it loads several of our binaries into memory and we don't know why?

We create one like this:

DocumentSpellChecker sp = new DocumentSpellChecker();

As soon as we hit that code all of the binaries that are using a control with a DocumentSpellChecker are loaded into memory. This causes problems because we do a check on those binaries later in the app when we attempt to load a form from them. We check if the binary is up to date and if not replace it. We can't do that, however, because the documentSpellChecker has already loaded them into memory.

Any ideas?
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jan 2013
4 answers
313 views
Hi,
I've got a grid with 22 columns, I want to be able to show the columns with a horizontal scroll bar,
so I've set autosizecolumnmode to 'none' and used 'bestfitcolumns' method.

the problem is that all the content got corrupted and is not showing properly (I've attached a screenshot to this thread),

even when I don't use the 'bestfitcolumns' method the content is corrupted (only when I set 'autosizecolumnmode' to 'fill' the content shows right - but then I can't use the horizontal scroll bar)

how can I achieve the desired result?

Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jan 2013
1 answer
195 views
Hello Team
i used Gridview excel export to some xxxx.xls , Export is done, but instead of exporting the gridview columns to excel columns, it is exporting everything to one single excel column, is there any setting to be done with the gridview,

Can you please help me

my Code is

var exporter = new ExportToExcelML(this.radgridview1);
               
                string fileName = "C:\\ACDV.xls";   
                exporter.SheetName = "Sheet";
                exporter.SheetMaxRows = ExcelMaxRows._65536 ;      
                exporter.RunExport(fileName);

the same export function to .csv is working fine, but the data is coming in enclosed quotes, which exported to database table showing data in enclosed quotes something like

"1"  "2.5"  "3"  "5"  "6"
"2"  "7.1"  "0"  "6"  "7"

i need data without enclosed quotes, there is an option in ajax gridview with option enclosedquotes=true/false but in winforms rad gridview there is no such option , please help me in achieving either of one method stated above

Regards
Lakshmi
               

Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jan 2013
5 answers
174 views
Hi,

I attached an image of the top left corner of my app. I have a round image which i use as StartButtonImage.
However, the background is disturbing me. How can i remove it?

Best regards,
Darko
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jan 2013
9 answers
620 views
I've tried following the documentation at http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/vsb_thememanagerloadresource.html to find a solution to thie following problem, but without any luck, so I hope someone can help.

I have a MyTheme.xml file, which I've added to Resources and set Build action to Embedded Resource.

I use the radThemeManager to load it, and I've tried loading it both as file and as resource, but I experience problems in both cases.

If I load the theme as a file, I get an error at startup, but it looks like the theme is applied correctly to my controls.

If I load the theme as a resource, I don't get the error, but the theme is not applied correctly, and my controls have weird shapes and colours. This only appear at run time, at design time everything looks fine.

I suspect there is something wrong in my theme location. My UserContol project is in a namespace called MyCompany.MyControls. Is the name of the theme location 
        MyCompany.MyContols.MyUserControl.MyTheme.xml
or     MyCompany.MyContols.MyTheme.xml
or something else?

In which folder do I place the MyTheme.xml file? Does it matter, as long as it is added as a resource?

Thank you!

Regards, Jill-Connie Lorentsen
   
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jan 2013
3 answers
382 views
I am using a multicolumncombobox inside a datagridview. I would like to set a filter on the combobox so that when the user types a letter, the combobox filters the available options.

Is this possible?
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jan 2013
1 answer
155 views
I am trying to get my Expander control to appear on top of my Windows Forms Host on my main page and have the Windows Forms Host Fill all remaining area.

However, the Expander appears to the side of it, not on top.  

Here is, basically, what I have so far.  I left out the extra stuff.

   
<telerik:RadDockPanel x:Name="LaunchScreenDockPanel" LastChildFill="True">
        <telerik:RadExpander x:Name="UserInfo" ExpandDirection="Up" IsExpanded="True"></telerik:RadExpander>
        <WindowsFormsHost HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" Name="windowsFormsHost1" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" >          
            <wincontrols:RadPanorama x:Name="LaunchPadPanorama" Size="200,400" RowsCount="2" MinimumColumns="2" ShowGroups="True" Dock="Fill">
George
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jan 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?