Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
610 views
ListViewItem add = new ListViewItem(oku["sembol"].ToString());
                add.SubItems.Add(oku["alis"].ToString()); add.SubItems.Add(oku["satis"].ToString());
                add.SubItems.Add(oku["yuksek"].ToString()); add.SubItems.Add(oku["dusuk"].ToString());
                add.SubItems.Add(oku["zaman"].ToString()); radlw_.Items.Add(add);

IMAGE : IMAGE
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Mar 2013
1 answer
197 views
I can easily show a custom menu when right-clicking tree nodes:

this.radTreeView.ContextMenuOpening += new Telerik.WinControls.UI.TreeViewContextMenuOpeningEventHandler(this.radTreeView_ContextMenuOpening);

But this does not trigger when I right-click the treeview background. How can I show a context menu when right-clicking in the white background area?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Mar 2013
0 answers
230 views
I am printing a telerik GridView, and under some conditions i want to hide the left and right borders of the cell. I have tried the below code but it did not work as it is removing the top and bottom borders also. 

private void radGridView1_PrintCellFormatting(object sender, PrintCellFormattingEventArgs e)
      {
          if (e.Row is GridViewDataRowInfo)
          {               
              string s = (string)e.Row.Cells[0].Value;
              if (s == "Total" || s=="")
              {
                  e.PrintCell.DrawFill = true;
                  e.PrintCell.Font = new System.Drawing.Font(radGridView1.Font, FontStyle.Bold);
                  e.PrintCell.DrawBorder = false;
              }      
          }
     }

How could i only remove the left and right borders...
Fadi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 01 Mar 2013
1 answer
185 views
Hello,

With a treeVIew, when you want to change the datamember and the relationbinding, don't work.
Example:
 - 1 dataSet DataSet1 with 4 tables Table1_1, Table1_2, Table2_1 and Table2_2
 - 1 treeView with DataSource DataSet1 and DataMember Table1_1 and 1 RelationBindings with Table1_1 and Table1_2: it's Ok
 - You delete the treeView
 - You want to change the DataMember to Table2_1 and make RelationBindings with Table2_1 and Table2_2: only Table2_1 is on the TeeView
 - You delete the treeView
 - You want to change the DataMember to Table1_1 and make RelationBindings with Table1_1 and Table1_2: it's Table2_1 on the TeeView

And it's the same if you this:
 - 1 treeView with DataSource DataSet1 and DataMember Table2_1 and 1 RelationBindings with Table2_1 and Table2_2: it's Ok
 - You delete the treeView
 - You want to change the DataMember to Table1_1 and make RelationBindings with Table1_1 and Table2_2: only Table1_1 is on the TeeView
 - You delete the treeView
 - You want to change the DataMember to Table2_1 and make RelationBindings with Table2_1 and Table2_2: it's Table1_1 on the TeeView

What's wrong,

Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Mar 2013
2 answers
155 views
Hi, 

I was using RadScheduler version 2011.2.11.831 and recently I have downloaded 2013.1.220.20 and started testing. But within CreateOccurrence function, the below code gives an error. 

'For repeated occurrences..
Dim appType As Type = GetType(Telerik.WinControls.UI.Appointment)
appType.GetField("masterEvent", System.Reflection.BindingFlags.Instance Or System.Reflection.BindingFlags.NonPublic).SetValue(appointment, Me)

appType.GetField("masterEvent", System.Reflection.BindingFlags.Instance Or System.Reflection.BindingFlags.NonPublic)
is returning nothing and this causes an exception. 

This was working perfectly fine with RadScheduler 2011.2.11.831 version. 

I am using VB.NET in VS 2010 

Regards
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Mar 2013
6 answers
401 views
Hi,
I'm using RadDatetimePicker RadWinForm  Q3 2011 . My problem is KeyDown event doesn't fire when user press "Enter". How can i solve this problem .

my code is :

 Private Sub IctDateTimePicker1_KeyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles IctDateTimePicker1.KeyDown
                If e.KeyCode = Keys.Enter Then
                    SendKeys.SendWait("{TAB}")
                End If
    End Sub

Best Regards,
Kenghot
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Feb 2013
5 answers
379 views
Is there a way to limit the hours displayed in the Time Picker as some times would not be allowed in the logic of the application but are displayed in the picker, such as 00:00 01:00 etc

Can I remove these hours and have a range from say 07:00 to 21:00

Thanks

Denis
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Feb 2013
3 answers
445 views
How do I change the color used for selected page's tab on RadPageView?

I have attached an image to explain what I am asking about.
Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Feb 2013
1 answer
112 views
is it possible to put the ruler with the time and increments on both sides of the scheduler?

thanks.
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Feb 2013
1 answer
173 views
Hi.  I have a trackball setup on a chart.

chart.Controllers.Add(new ChartTrackballController());
chart.ShowTrackBall = false;

I have a click handler that toggles the trackball. 

private void chart_MouseClick(object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
{
    if (e.Button == System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons.Right)
    {
        chart.ShowTrackBall = !chart.ShowTrackBall;
    }
}


When I disable the trackball it leaves its message box on the screen...  If I toggle the trackball a bunch of times, I end up with a bunch of message boxes on the screen... 

See the pix for a sample.

Thoughts? -
Thanks


Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Feb 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?