Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
178 views

I have a win form with a RadGroupBox.  I set the RadGroupBox to have rounded corners

  • Clicking the smart link
  • Edit UI elements
  • GroupBoxContent
  • Shape
  • Radius: 15
  • All Bottom/Top Left/Right Rounded: True

This shows the group box with nice rounded corners.  However, when I hit debug to look at the form, everything changes back to a rectangular box.  I don't have any code behind right now that controls formatting; I've merely created the form in the designer and am working on getting the design right.

What is happening and how do I get the formatting to work?

Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2013
3 answers
187 views
I have a Listview and created a custom item using the VisualItem, like in the demo's and in the form. It displays multiple lines of text as HTML, and each item is data-bound, to a List<String>. My question is, how can I have an editor for this, which will take (either auto, or programaticaly),  the list of strings so I can edit them in a MultiLIneText Box, or even better a RadRichTextBox Editor?
Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2013
3 answers
184 views
Hi, is there a way to doc a toolwindow into another one?  i'm trying to do something like the attached image.

the search tab is a tool window that flies out of the main tool window.  the one with the navigate/tools/settings tabs on it.  when the main one is collapsed, the search tool window still needs to open though if clicked.


Thanks!
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2013
2 answers
137 views
Hello.
I use radGridView with filtering in my application.
How can I get number of rows hidden by filter?
e.g. I need to export my radGridView data in Exel if number of hidden rows is greater than some number. Is it possible?
Dmitry
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Mar 2013
1 answer
96 views
How do we capture these link events ?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2013
1 answer
94 views
I've created an inherited EditRecurrenceDialor form and added the "New" subs. However, I receive errors telling me "Type 'IEvent' is not defined" and "Type 'ISchedulerData' is not defined" 

What am I missing? Do I need to add an additional "Imports"? It seems like there is something obvious that I'm missing. This is in vb.net in vs2010 using 2013 Q1.

Jeff
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Mar 2013
1 answer
437 views
When binding the RadListView, I'm using the ColumnCreating to provide custom column header text and set the column width.  What I do not see as a property of e.Column is an alignment property.  How can I set the alignment of the columns?

Thanks for your advice.
Regards,
Patrick
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2013
1 answer
215 views
Is there a way to clear the value in a SpinEditor?  I want to be able to press the delete key and clear the value from the textbox and also programmatically clear it.  Something like what you showed me for a DateTimePicker:

dtpFilter1.NullableValue = null;
dtpFilter1.NullDate = System.Convert.ToDateTime("01/01/0001");
dtpFilter1.NullText = "";
  
//and 
  
dtpFilter1.SetToNullValue();


Thank you,
Gary
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Mar 2013
1 answer
186 views
Using Telerik v2013.1.220.40

I have tried pretty much everything but can't seem to succeed with this seemingly simple task.

I have 2 DateTimePicker, one for startDate and one for endDate.

I want to use the NullText "Start Date" and "End Date" respectively.

Now,
- When I put the date 1900-01-01 in startDate, the NullText "Start Date" should shows.
- When I put the date 2199-01-01 in endDate, the NullText "End Date" should show.

I don't have a problem with startDate control, but the endDate control always use the lowest date instead of my 2199-01-01.

Please provide a solid sample that works
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Mar 2013
7 answers
327 views
Hi,

I  drag and drop items from a radlistbox into a resource grouped scheduler with Timeline as active viewtype.
How I can get the resource id and the date from the cell where an item was dropped?
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Mar 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?