Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
317 views
How can i Get selected cell value and all value ?

I test code. but GetCellElement method always return null.
what's wrong? Help me.

 

private void rndButton1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            foreach (PivotGroupNode rowNode in this.radPivotGrid1.PivotGridElement.GetRowGroups())
            {
                if (rowNode.Group == null) continue;
                foreach (PivotGroupNode columnNode in this.radPivotGrid1.PivotGridElement.GetColumnGroups())
                {
                    if (columnNode.Group == null) continue;

                    var cell = this.radPivotGrid1.PivotGridElement.GetCellElement(columnNode, rowNode);

                    if (cell == null) continue;  <== always return null
                    Console.Write(cell.Value);
                }
            }
        }

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Aug 2013
0 answers
147 views
Hello,

Good Day.

I would like to ask if their is a way to make the grouping like a tree view.
Instead of the "Arrow up" i want the treeview "-" and with the "Arrow down" the "+"
Also, i want to display a line like the tree view.

Is it possible?

Thank you,
Erwin
Erwin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 05 Aug 2013
1 answer
199 views
I have several columns in a RadGridView control available for editing a percentage value.  The "P" mask works great using a GridViewTextBoxColumn except I can't figure out how to set a limit on the number of digits a user can enter into a cell.  There USED to be a MaxLength property to define the maximum length, but in the recent versions of the Rad Controls, this property has been removed ... no longer available.  Can you tell me how I can maintain the nice formatting that the "P" mask provides (while editing) and still specify the maximum length of the string of digits the user is allowed to enter?
George
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Aug 2013
24 answers
2.7K+ views
Hi Guys

I recently added a radiobutton element to the standard RadComboBoxItem by overriding the CreateChildElements() method on the control.

I was wondering if there was an override on the RadTreeNode which I could use to disable the checkbox which displays on a Node. I want the user to be able to see the checked state without being able to change it? Could I add a method to an inherited node which would allow me to use code like this.  

RadCustomTreeNode.Checkbox.Enabled = false;"

Many thanks in advance

Regards
Ian Carson
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Aug 2013
2 answers
79 views
Hello,

Is it possible to count the days separating two dates excluding weekends ?
Sorry if the topic has already been discussed, I did not find anything similar on the forum

Thank you in advance !

Best regards,

Eric
ERIC
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 02 Aug 2013
3 answers
280 views
Hi I don't have chance to use c# and radcontrol .

so please help me .

I want to know AppointmentEditDialogShowing method use,

If  "Scheduler_AppointmentResized" activate like this

   private void Scheduler1_AppointmentResized(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.UI.AppointmentResizedEventArgs e)
        {
            //this.radScheduler1_AppointmentEditDialogShowing(sender,e);
           //this.radScheduler1_AppointmentEditDialogShowing();
          
     
        }
I want to show the AppointmentEditDialog, but i don't know the method 




Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2013
5 answers
456 views
I am trying to display gridlines in the Detail View of a ListView control. I am currently using the VisualStudio2012Dark theme and it does not show the gridlines that separate each row. I have watched several of your webinars on the themebuilder but cannot figure out how to modify the theme to have gridlines.

Thanks
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2013
1 answer
181 views
I've been reading through the tutorials and forums to see if this is possible or if maybe my approach is wrong. Here's what i am doing.

I am using a pretty simple grid with an id number in the second column.  The first column is a checkbox cell.  All I want to do is to check the checkbox of say 4 or 5 of the rows and them ask the grid which rows have been selected.  Does the grid's selected rows collection maintain this for me or do I have to code this myself to store the key's seperately, which is easy enough to do.  But from looking at the various forum threads, it looks like the grid will do this if you allow mulitple row selections.  But when I set this and check the selectedrows collection, it is always empty.

This sounds like a VERY common question and approach, but I cannot find the anwser.  What I would like to do is something like the following.  This doesn't work because the selectedrows(0) is always empty.  In fact, when I view just the selectedrows, the count is always 0.  So the grid is not keeping track of this for me.

I do have the option turned on to select multiple rows.  I can add my own logic to track this, but I think the grid is handling it based on other threads and the sample code below. 

Private Sub dgvLoanRestore_ValueChanged(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles dgvLoanRestore.ValueChanged
            dgvLoanRestore.EndEdit()
  
            Dim selectedRows As New List(Of GridViewDataRowInfo)
            Dim item As Object = dgvLoanBackup.SelectedRows(0).DataBoundItem
            selectedRows.Clear()
            selectedRows.Add(item)
  
            ' Recount rows selected (i.e. the number of checked checkboxes in the grid)
            lblSelectedRowCount.Text = selectedRows.Count.ToString()
        End Sub




Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2013
1 answer
113 views

Hello Telerik !
How to get Selected Index of items from Multi Rad Select List View :(

[url=http://upanh.com/view/?id=8vpe0zekflh][img]http://i5.upanh.com/2013/0731/15//57016499.untitled.png[/img][/url]

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2013
1 answer
162 views
Hi,

i have a RadDropDownList programmatically filled as

radDropDownListTempo.AutoSizeItems = true;
 
radDropDownListTempo.Items.Add(new RadListDataItem() { Text = "Item 1", Tag = "1", Selected = true, TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleCenter, Image = global::.....Resources.Clock32, ImageAlignment =ContentAlignment.MiddleLeft});
 
radDropDownListTempo.Items.Add(new RadListDataItem() { Text = "Item 2", Tag = "7", Selected = false, TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleCenter, Image = global::.....ResourcesClock32, ImageAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleLeft});
 
radDropDownListTempo.Items.Add(new RadListDataItem() { Text = "Item 3", Tag = "-1", Selected = false, TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleCenter, Image = global::.....Resources.Clock32, ImageAlignment =ContentAlignment.MiddleLeft});
 
radDropDownListTempo.Items.Add(new RadListDataItem() { Text = "Item 4", Tag = "-2", Selected = false, TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleCenter, Image = global::.....Resources.Clock32, ImageAlignment =ContentAlignment.MiddleLeft});
 
radDropDownListTempo.Items.Add(new RadListDataItem() { Text = "Item 5", Tag = "-3", Selected = false, TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleCenter, Image = global::....Resources.Clock32, ImageAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleLeft});
 
radDropDownListTempo.DropDownMinSize = new Size(0, (this.radDropDownListTempo.Items.Count * 32) + 2);
radDropDownListTempo.Enabled = true;

this are the images of the initial state and after the the popup opened.
i have searched the entire properties in the design options and can't figure what's is wrong.

what i am missing here ?

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?