Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
397 views
Hi,

is there a way to know the current month and year in the RadCalendar ViewChanged event?

Thanks in advance.

Esteban Diaz
Software Analist
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Sep 2013
6 answers
335 views
Hi,

I am using RadStatusStrip on a form and it has three RadLabelElement on it, these labels are used to display text and images at run-time. All three have spring property set to true and there are two separators in between them. Now the problem is, when a text is added at run time to a label and this text has a size larger than the current width of the label, the text exceeds from the width of the label and overlaps on the next label area i.e. the exceeded part of text is displayed on the separator and on next label area. I tried to handle it with different values of RadLabelElement property TextWrap but of no use. Also the back color of the RadLabelElement is set to transparent. Can you please give me any solution for that. I need that the exceeded part of the text, whose length is greater than label's width, is not displayed instead only initial part of that text is displayed (as same behavior found in the vs.net's status strip control.

Thanks and regards,

Hassan
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Sep 2013
3 answers
76 views
Hi,

I'm working on an add-in for Microsoft Office and use a lot of Telerik components for the custom UI.
To have all these Telerik controls look and feel like the rest of Office, I apply a theme at runtime, depending on which color scheme the user have set for Office. And on Development machines this works like a charm - change the color of Office and my add-in changes with it.
For distributing to end-users I want to put the theme assemblys in the GAC, as I have to be sure that these theme assemblies can be found run-time, as they are loaded when needed.
Putting the theme dll's in the GAC works fine for the Office2010Blue and the Office2010Black themes, but nothing happens when I try to deploy Office2010Silver to the GAC - and not even when using gacutil. I'm using Telerik 2013.1.220.40, VS2012 and .NET 4.5.

Hope you can help me out here, as the add-in doesn't if it can't find the theme assemblies at run-time.

Best regards
Thomas


George
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Sep 2013
1 answer
218 views
How do I go about prevent all day appointments being created. If I create an appointment in the scheduler as normal and drag it to the top of the scheduler into the all day bar it changes the times to an all day event. I want to prevent them double clicking in the all day event bar or dragging and dropping an appointment in to this bar.

I've tried the following but it still allows me to create appointments
void rsTest_CellFormatting(object sender, SchedulerCellEventArgs e)
      {
          if (e.CellElement is SchedulerHeaderCellElement)
          {
              e.CellElement.Enabled = false;
              e.CellElement.Visibility = Telerik.WinControls.ElementVisibility.Hidden;
          }
      }
George
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Sep 2013
3 answers
166 views
Hi Team,

I have a requirement like 
i have a radForm in which radPageview and radPropertygrid controls are present.Here the radPageView size is not resizable,its statis.i want a functionality if i maximize the radPageview at runtime radPropertyGrid has to reduce its size accordingly and vice versa.something just like visual studio docking option
George
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Sep 2013
1 answer
239 views
Hello!

I am looking for a special component. It should be a slide bar on/off - something like this:
http://st.depositphotos.com/1575949/1271/v/950/depositphotos_12715551-On-Off-switch-slide-button-.jpg

Do you have something like this? Or maybe can you tell me how to create it for example from RadHScrollBar?

Many thanks

Kuba

Edit: OK! I'm close to get this component using RadHScrollBar. I have only one problem with it. There are ScrollsRadButtons. I define them Visibility to Collapsed, but they are there still. I can't slide my bar to the end (see attachment). I tried use PositionOffset and Location properties but it doesn't work. That buttons don't disappear. Only Margin properties looked good, but it changes size of thumb too much. I tried to set AutoSize property to False, but then my Thumb disappear and I don't know where (see attachment2).

What can I do to repair it?
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2013
1 answer
135 views

I have a tree and each of it's node.text has two words. The first and second words should have different colors. I'm already changing the color of the text property but I can't figure out how to split the node.text in two different colors.

can you help me plz?
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2013
4 answers
163 views
Hi
I'm using PivotGrid and it's a amazing control, thanks.
now
CustomName property worked for RadPivotGrid.
But, I'm using RadPivotFieldList together.
When user remove one field and add again, it comes without CustomName.
how can I display CustomName in RadPivotFieldList?

Regards
pegah
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Sep 2013
3 answers
1.1K+ views
Hi,
    How to show the Context Menu only when right click the mouse on the selected row in rad grid.
    Please give solution for this......

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Sep 2013
3 answers
225 views
Hi, is it possible to filter the items of a ListView by its CheckedState status?

Thanks,

Javier
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Sep 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?