Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
217 views
Hi Telerik, 

There is a bug with RadTreeView, and scrollbar.

Download source files:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48038910/TreeScrollsCrash.rar

Steps to reproduce the bug:

  1. Run attached application;
  2. Push fill button;
  3. Scroll tree to the end;
  4. Push delete button
Program crashes with null reference exception.
George
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2013
1 answer
129 views

I’ve got a problem with the RadSpellChecker in VB


After calling “
RadSpellChecker1.Check” with a standard “RadTextBoxControl”, pressing the ignore button repeatedly checks the first misspelled word and does not progress through the check.  It does not move on to the next misspelt word and effectively loops.

If I change words I can get to the end of the check, cancel quits the check but ignore does appear to work as I expect

Has anyone seen this before and can suggest a solution

Dan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Oct 2013
3 answers
199 views
Hi,
After the update to the latest version, I have noticed the following:
After cutting from ms-word and pasting into rtb I now get the following. The lines seem to squish into each other. I have attached a picture to illustrate my problem.
I have also noticed that some of the earlier saved documents are getting this squish treatment.
Karl
George
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2013
3 answers
286 views
I have a RadDropDownList on a form with a label and a button. I have AllowShowFocusCues = true.

When the form is first displayed, the visual cue is NOT displayed. If I tab to the button and back to the DropDownList, then I *do* get the visual cue.

I know that the dropdownlist does get the initial focus because I can use the arrow keys and F4. But when the form is first displayed, the user cannot see where the focus is.

Is this a bug that I should report? Or is there something else that I need to do to get visual cues the first time the form is displayed?

Thanks!
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2013
2 answers
218 views
Hi gyus
I am using BrowseEditor in my application. There are 3 different scenarios how the user can do the same task of selecting a file for processing:
1) browse to file using dialog that pops up from browse editor
2) enter the path by Ctr+V the path to browse editor
3) drag and drop the file  to browse editor

1 and 3 are implemented, no problems with them. But I do have a small problem with 2.
The default behavior I am regular to is that all text is selected when I do Ctrl+A, or if I click the field and it gains focus the whole text is selected. Otherwise I have to manually erase all text by pressing Backspace many times before I can paste new file path.

And I did something wrong, or browseeditor does not implement Ctrl + A behavior.
I succeed to do it by :
private void radBrowseEditor1_KeyUp(object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
{
    if (e.Control && e.KeyValue.Equals('A'))
        if (radBrowseEditor1 != null)
            if (radBrowseEditor1.BrowseElement != null)
                if (radBrowseEditor1.BrowseElement.TextBoxItem != null)
                    radBrowseEditor1.BrowseElement.TextBoxItem.SelectAll();
}

Is it a correct approach?
And how can I implement the behavior when gaining a focus leads to selecting all?

Regards,
Artem
Artem
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Oct 2013
1 answer
91 views
Hi, I am having trouble implementing a simple GridDropDownColumn

<telerik:GridDropDownColumn UniqueName="OrderStatusID" DataField="OrderStatus" ListValueField="Description" ListTextField="ID" Headertext="Order Status" ></telerik:GridDropDownColumn>

First, OrderStatus is not showing in the grid, second, how to I populate the drop down list in code behind? The list contains a list of Items with properties ID and Description


Thanks.





Angel Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Oct 2013
6 answers
319 views
Hi,

I added RadMenuitems as sub items of a RadDropDownButton, I set the autosize property of the RadMenuItems to false and set the size of RadMenuItems and whole DropDownMenu (of Parent DropDownButton) manually. 

Problem: All works fine but the problem is with the SubMenu of RadMenuItem, when the PopUpDirection is on the left side its right boundary does not meet with the left side of the parent menu i.e. leave some space in between. 

My need is to change size of the RadMenuItems, is there any other proper way to do this? and is there a way to eliminate this space?

Thanks

Hassan   
Kate
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Oct 2013
1 answer
119 views
I have a tab control with 2 pages. The second tab contains a chartview. When the application loads, the first time i move from the first tab to the second tab the application appears to hang and takes forever to draw.

Is there a workaround for this?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Oct 2013
0 answers
142 views
hello,
how can I resize the height and width and the text direction for the columns and rows of the schedule?
In my picture I posted, I would like the text of the rooms (first column) is horizontal and the height may I indicate it.
For the width of the columns where there are the days of the month how can I change it?
Fabio Cirillo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 30 Oct 2013
7 answers
335 views
Can the end-user also copy an appointment in MultiDayView or WeekDayView of the RadScheduler control by using the drag and drop function and pressing the "Ctrl-Key" ?
a) from one Day to another day
b) from von Time to another time at the same day

Oh sorry, I see it's the wrong section here...please move it to RadScheduler

Best Regards
Friedhelm
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Oct 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?