Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
7 answers
237 views

I am working on the timeline of the Schedule control of UI for WinForms. My purpose is to show maximum number of resources and all of their appointments so that we do not need to scroll to see appointments of a resource.
In order to do that, I must have the information like shown in the screen shot attached. That is the number of appointment line inside each resource. Do we have this information somewhere inside the control? Or I must calculate it myself. What information can I base on in order to calculate that in both of the case radScheduler1.EnableExactTimeRendering is true or false?.

Do we have a method that can get the relative position of an AppointmentElement inside a resource in case grouping by resource?

Thanks.

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2015
3 answers
204 views

Using winforms scheduler and would like to get the listing of occurrences from the rrule.

                Dim hrly As Telerik.WinControls.UI.HourlyRecurrenceRule = Me.Appointment.RecurrenceRule

The webforms version has an occurrences property, but not the winforms version. I wold like to do something like this.

  For Each occurrence As DateTime In hrly.Occurrences

Console.WriteLine("" & Chr(9) & "{0}", occurrence)

Next

Any ideas

Later

Art.

 
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2015
7 answers
693 views
Is there a way to have a radButton only display as an image? I have an image that i would like to use as a button alone, but I can't seem to get the radButton borders to go away and the radButton background color to become transparent. 

Help?

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2015
14 answers
1.7K+ views
Hi!

The Scroll event does not seem to be raised when I scroll a RadGridView. Is this a known issue?

Thank you!
Jeen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Nov 2015
8 answers
276 views
Hi, plz help: how to unfreeze row headers(scroll all columns)
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2015
10 answers
501 views
Hi:

    I want to skip to the above or the next row when I use up or down key on the gridviewdecimalcolumn.

    Now , It is not work. It is only focus the old column.

Greetings.
Look forward to your reply.
Ajing
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2015
2 answers
317 views

Hi,
I am using a RadGridView, with a GridViewImageColumn (and some other columns). I want to let the user filter all columns, using the HeaderCellButtons.

I can get it to work on GridViewTextBoxColumns, just not the GridViewImageColumn. I use RadGridView.ShowHeaderCellButtons=true to bring out the filter icons, and I've made sure the column's AllowFiltering is true too.

Interestingly, I can get it to work with a filtering row (RadGridView.ShowFilteringRow=true), but not with just the header cells (RadGridView.ShowHeaderCellButtons=true). I've attached a pic where both filteringrow and headercellbuttons are enabled, where you can see that the headercellbutton for the image column is just not there.

I'm using Q3 2014 SP1. 

Please help: How do I filter on a GridViewImageColumn using HeaderCellButtons?

Thanks!



 

Andreas Håkansson
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2015
2 answers
461 views

I have 2 forms:1 is parent form and another is child form. When I click capture the active screen, the title(Black area) of the image that I captured will be in black color. I couldn't capture the whole active screen(child form) including the form title.

 

Here is my code:

 

private void btnCapture_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

    Form activeChild = this.ActiveMdiChild;

if (activeChild == null){MessageBox.Show("no active form child found!");return;}else{SaveAsBitmap(activeChild, activeChild + ".Jpeg");MessageBox.Show("Screen Captured successfully.");}}public void SaveAsBitmap(Control control, string fileName){SaveFileDialog dialog = new SaveFileDialog(); dialog.Filter = "JPeg Image|*.jpg|Bitmap Image|*.bmp|Gif Image|*.gif";if (dialog.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK){Graphics g = control.CreateGraphics();Bitmap bmp = new Bitmap(control.Width, control.Height); control.DrawToBitmap(bmp, new Rectangle(0, 0, control.Width, control.Height)); bmp.Save(dialog.FileName, ImageFormat.Jpeg);//bmp.Save("C://test.jpg", ImageFormat.Jpeg);}}

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2015
1 answer
401 views

I use for loop to loop 100 records and bind the DataTable(certain fields only) to the gridview. When I saw the gridview, there is a lot of empty rows will show at the bottom of last records. Also, the scroll bar still can scroll for the blank rows. I also set the page size as 20 to make the maximum rows of a page to 20 rows. Please find the attachment(see the red color box for the empty area) for the reference.

Code:

    for (int z = 0; z < 100; z++)
            {

                this.radGridView1.Rows.Add(table.Rows[z][1], table.Rows[z][2]);

            }

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2015
1 answer
224 views

Hello,

I use Radscheduler and datas are loaded from a dataset that directly calls an Oracle database through the Oracle Client and it works well.

I need to replace this loading by a webservice call.

The first ​loading is ok and I have my appointments and all my other data but when I move an appointment, the change is not reflected in the datatable so I can not intercept these changes.

I use DataRowVersion.Original ​to get the previous version of the appointment but that does not work when datas are loaded from the webservice.
When data is loaded from the dataset methods it works correctly.

Everything works by loading the data using the methods of the dataset :

1.Me.ResourcesTableAdapter.CustomFill(...)
2.Me.AppointmentsResourcesTableAdapter.CustomFill(...)
3.Me.AppointmentsTableAdapter.CustomFill(...)


But it does not work by loading the data from the webservice (just replacing the loading calls)

1.Me.Planning.Merge(WebserviceCall(...))
2.Me.Planning.Merge(WebserviceCall(...))
3.Me.Planning.Merge(WebserviceCall(...))

Data load correctly and appointments appear good.
Moving an appointment is however not impacted on the datatable match.

 

For information : bindings ​are like that  : 

1.SchedulerBindingDataSource.EventProvider.AppointmentFactory = Me.RadScheduler1.AppointmentFactory
2.SchedulerBindingDataSource.EventProvider.DataSource = Me.Planning.Appointments
3.SchedulerBindingDataSource.ResourceProvider.DataSource = Me.Planning.Resources
4.Me.RadScheduler1.DataSource = Me.SchedulerBindingDataSource

​

Do you have an idea of the problem and how to solve it ?

Thank you.

Merci.

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?