Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
250 views

I try to change theme default to TelerikMetro  but It not change theme

 

my code is as below

 

radbutton1.ThemeName = "TelerikMetro";

 

please let me know how to change radbutton theme default to TelerikMetro

 

thanks

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2015
5 answers
815 views

Hello Telerik,

 I need your expertise on a situation about one GridView.

The gridview display a daily rows with a running value (3 column Date, Value, RunningValueOfValue). As it is a daily row with a few year of historical data there is a couple of thousand row in the datasource. As there is a running value, a change on one row should also update all following row.

The datasource of the grid is a WCF Service. On CellValueChanged, I send the modification to the service which will return the new set of data (as an array) for all row (The calculation of the running value is made in the WCF Service). Then I have tested two options :

  1. I set the new array as the datasource of the grid. It is fast but the position of the grid is set back on top and I don't think my user will be happy about it.
  2. I use the new array to update each object in the actual binding source. It is very slow (more than 1 min) because the binding list raise a lot of event for updating the gridview (depending on the size). If I play with RaiseListChangedEvents and ResetBindings, it become fast again but the ResetBindings will have the effect as changing the datasource...

What is the best way to handle this kind of situation ? Using an unbound datagridview ?

 

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Nov 2015
2 answers
243 views

Hi,

 I try to use a custom image to replace the default arrow icon used to navigate in the hierarchical structure in RadGridView winform control.

No problem to set the image the cellElement does not fit to the image size.
Here's my code :

private void MyGridView_ViewCellFormatting(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.UI.CellFormattingEventArgs e)
       {
           Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridGroupExpanderCellElement cellElement = e.CellElement as Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridGroupExpanderCellElement;
                        
 
           if (cellElement != null)
           {
               
               cellElement.Expander.SignSize = new System.Drawing.Size(30, 30);
               cellElement.Expander.SignImage = Properties.Resources.MyCustomImage;
               cellElement.Expander.SignStyle = Telerik.WinControls.UI.SignStyles.Image;
           }
 
 
       }

       The cellElement.Expander.SignSize seems to have no effect.

 How can I achieve this please ?

 Thanks.

 

christian
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Nov 2015
2 answers
502 views

Hello, is there a way to change the arrow size of a radpopupeditor ?

I tried the following, that changes the dropdown button size but I cannot find a way to edit the arrow size, the problem is that (on windows 10, 4k monitor, 200dpi screen) the arrow is almost invisible.

radPopupEditor1.PopupEditorElement.ArrowButtonElement.Size = getSizeByUnit(4.5F,6.35F); <--this works
radPopupEditor1.PopupEditorElement.ArrowButtonElement.Arrow.Size = getSizeByUnit(2, 2); <--no effect.

Best regards

Andrea

Andrea
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Nov 2015
1 answer
188 views
Tried In both Windows 7 and Windows 10.  Set "Auto Hide Taskbar" in windows, so that the bottom task bar slides up when the mouse is ran over the bottom of the screen.  Using regular apps in full screen, this still is functional.  Using a Telerik ShapedForm (Winforms) in full screen prevents the task bar from sliding up.  Has anyone experienced this, or have a solution?
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2015
6 answers
785 views
Hi
It would be good to have the splash screen form that is part of your sample application available as a component for us to use in our applications.  

I was going to reflect your assemblies, but decided that this would probably contravene the licence.

Other features that would be useful would be to have dynamic text (text that could be set while the application is being loaded) as well as a progress bar to indicate where in the load the process is.

Best regards

Marek
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2015
2 answers
587 views

I have two classes

One is EQConfig, the other is HSMSConfig (I attached) and EQConfig has a property which name is hsmsConfig and HSMSConfig type.

Then, I set below

this.radPropertyGrid1.SelectedObject = EQConfig;

Then I expected I can expand hsmsConfig property like

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2015
3 answers
165 views

Hi folks,

i am working on a project where is want to plot multiple lineseries to compare racing times off different drivers on track during a race.

My problem is that i don't know the number or the maximum number of drivers on track at design time.

Of course i could add several series at runtime and simply don't fill the unused, but how can i manage this from code let's say in a For Next Loop.

Suggestion in vb would be nice. Using

        Dim lineSeries As New LineSeries()
        For id = 0 To arrFahrer.Count - 1
            For i As Integer = 0 To arrFahrer(id).douRundenZeiten.Count - 2
                rcvRundenzeiten.Series(id).DataPoints.Add(New CategoricalDataPoint(arrFahrer(id).douRundenZeiten.Item(i)))
            Next i
            rcvRundenzeiten.Series.Add(lineSeries)
        Next

just creates one series with all points.

Kind regards

 Martin

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2015
4 answers
307 views

Hello all 

how to add button in radtextboxcontrol in UI 

 

thanks before 

 

Hengky

 

 

Hengky
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 03 Nov 2015
4 answers
146 views

Hello,

i'm trying to translate the PopUp for filtering a column in RadGridView.

 

I am using "FilterPopupRequired(object sender, FilterPopupRequiredEventArgs e) " to manipulate the popup.

I got all Elements translated except of two:   (attached is a image that shows the two problematic elements)

- Textbox that shows "Search...":

      I tried:                    

foreach (var item in ((RadListFilterPopup)e.FilterPopup).Items)
{
    if (item as FilterMenuTextBoxItem != null)
    {
        var textBox = ((FilterMenuTextBoxItem)item).TextBox;
        //textBox.Text = "...";
        textBox.NullText = "NULL";
        
    }
}

If i set .ext i see it is the right control im changing but i want to set the text if the user did not enter any text so i tried NullText but it is not working. Any ideas?

 

- First Element in TreeView that shows "All":

   i tried to get the elements of the Treeview but i can't get them.

   Here is my code:

foreach (var item in ((RadListFilterPopup)e.FilterPopup).Items)
           {
 
               if (item as FilterMenuTreeItem != null)
               {
                   var items = ((FilterMenuTreeItem)item).Items; // here items count is 0
               }
           }

 

Thank you very much.

 

Best Regards,

Yves

 

 

 

 

 

Yves
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Nov 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?